24.

Pulling into the 7/Eleven parking lot, Ryan basically falls to the ground.

"That was the scariest thing I've ever done.."

"Oh calm down, you can drive on the way home, now come on"

Ryan follows behind me as we walk into 7/Eleven.

"This is our one cheat day, then we are going back to the jim"

"Whos we?"

I laugh as we walk into the ice cream aisle, Ryan skips ahead of me stopping in front of the cart. "This one, oo and lets get this.."

He grabs mochi, and strawberry ice cream before looking at me with soft eyes.

"You are such a softie. Okay we'll get these but I get to choose what we cook"

Ryan nods but doesn't move from in front of the cart, "what?"

He walks toward me before picking me up and putting me in the cart.

"What are you doing?!"

"Just shut up and let me push you around in the cart"

Turning the corner going into the frozen food i point to the orange chicken and rice.

"We couldve just went out.."

He give me a judgmental smile before opening the freezer and grabbing it.

Ding.

"Oh my.. god Ryan!"

"Woah chill out! We are still in public you know"

"I know why Justin is looking for us.. they posted our phootshoot pictures.."

"WHAT?" Ryans eyes go wide before coming beside me and peeking over my shoulder.

@PINK : these two had the whole room sweating 👀

@olivermoy: this looked way worse in person trust me!!
>> @JustinPhan: IS THAT A GOOD THING?!?

@RegieMacalino: i lowkey ship
>> @JustinPhan: no you don't.
@SebastianMoy: so this is what they do in private..
>> @y/n..phan: SHUT UP.

Me and Ryan sit in silence as we watch the comments escalate as the photos do.

"Come on, it could be worse"

"Yeah you could be in your drawls.. oh wait.. YOU ARE."

I turn off my phone throwing my head back as Ryan pushes us to the next aisle, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"PLUS now people know who I am, I don't want to be known.. i want to be unknown you know?"

He gives me a concerned look before just nodding.

"Mhm for sure, but now its time to accept that youre hot and popular"

I slap him as we start heading to self checkout but realize what Ryan has thrown into the cart.

"Ryan wants in this box?"

I pick up a big square box, labeled Trojan.

"You know what they are now shut up."

I laugh as we head towards self checkout.

Heading outside we hear voices following us but decide to ignore it as Ryan forces me to hop onto the back.

"I forgot I told you that you could drive.."

I roll my eyes before annoyingly turning my face away from him.

I hear him chuckle before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Click!

We look everywhere for where the sound came from but when we couldnt find it, we decided to just take off.

Walking the bike back up to the house was not fun especially with bags full of snacks, luckily, yes I have a mini fridge in my room so everything will stay good.

We used the same way out to get back in too but when we got into my room the knocks on my door don't suprise us.

Ryan quickly throws the 7/eleven bags on the floor before hiding in my closet as I close my window and open the door.

Justins standing at the door.

"Finally you answer, have you seen those posts!?"

I nod and he laughs.

"Do you want to tell me why you and Ryan are practically naked while dry humping in half of these photos or??"

My face goes red as i look down trying to hide the fact my eyes are going towards the closet.

"The photoshoot directors thought that a photo together would get good publicity. That's all Justin." Now I'm making direct eye contact trying to get him out of my room.

"Can we please talk about this later, I'm honestly not in the mood to talk about my nudish photoshoot with my brother, thank you"

I shut the door in Justins face before locking the door. The fact that I'm the only one with a lock in the house is crazy by the way.

"Y/n.."

Ryan steps out of the closet picking up the 7/eleven bags before putting the stuff away in the fridge.

"Why is he being like that? It's not like it's any of his business anyway.."

Ryan stands up straight looking me in the eyes grabbing my hands, "he's your brother and he's looking out for you that's all.." he pulls me in, embracing softly.

"I know.. I know.. i just wish he wasn't so worried.."

"Come on.."

Ryan walks me over to the bed laying us down before putting on XO, Kitty.

A/N: SHOUTOUT TO l0velyphann  FOR INSPIRING THE SOCIAL MEDIA PART, also let me know if you like the social media part AND CHECK OUT FOREVER