16

I smell the scent of sausage and the sound of a blender waking me up to the birds singing but it was indeed not a good morning. Ryan has avoided me since the night of the dinner and today we have our brand deals, I really needed Ryan to be by my side for this. I don't want to go into this alone but he's being stubborn, I rise from my bed and stretch letting all my bones wake up. Even though I really don't have the energy to I hop in the shower and get ready to meet the boys downstairs.

"Good morning sunshine" stumbling into the kitchen, Darren is wearing an apron and has a plate of eggs and sausage in his hands. "I made some breakfast, do you want some?" I nod before sitting down at the table and flopping my head down. "Still that bad?" Darren sits beside me placing my plate of food in front of me. "Last night we passed ways walking to the bathroom, i said hi and he walked away.." I look up at Darren and he's got a flat expression. "It's Ryan he's usually moody"

"To you guys."

Ryan hasn't been moody to me one day since being here, now it's been two since dinner and he still won't communicate with me. "He thinks space is the best thing for both of us" Darren chuckles before standing up and walking to the coffee machine that's brewing a fresh pot. "What's so funny Darren?"

"Nothing it's just you are acting like you guys were dating, he'll say something eventually trust me, Ryan can't stay away for long" he says before taking a sip of his coffee and sitting besides me again. I groan before picking up my fork and picking at my eggs. "Come on don't be that way toad" Regie walks up behind me entering from outside, "those are perfectly good eggs cuh" he grabs my fork from my hand and shoves a piece of egg in his mouth. "Asswipe i was gonna eat that!" I say before slapping him and taking my fork back insinuating that i was going to stab him with it.

"Back off ankle biter Darren can make you more, besides what are you moping about?" He looks at Darren and Darren laughs again. "What do you think?"

Regie shakes his head before walking over to the cupboards to grab a plate, "your bestie still hasn't talk to you, so what? You got to get out of that mood before going to the brand deal" he walks back over tapping me on the head with his plate before handing it to Darren, "make me some.. please?" Darren opens his mouth to argue but because of the nice manners he gets up and heads over to the fridge. 

Meanwhile I sit with my head on the table still, "how?" Regie laughs before grabbing my phone from my pocket, "HEY! GIVE IT BACK SHITHEAD" struggling to grab my phone back from Regie, he finally faces the screen toward me and TikTok is open.

"Watch TikTok's?" I say giving him a judgmental look. "No dumbass. Go live. Do your makeup or get ready, whatever just go live the stars will listen to you rant or sit there and just let them stare at you. Just get out of that mood and go make money so you aren't on the streets okay?" Regie looks me in the eyes before giving me a cheeky smile.

"Thank you for being so helpful smartass, but i guess i have nothing else to do till Oliver gets back to bring Ryan and I to the brand deals" Regie claps, "lovely my job here is done, im going to see Jackie now" and with that Regie grabs his plate of eggs from Darren and with that was gone. "What about you Darren? Are you going to see Char today?"

He shakes his head, "Char would have to come see me I'm a busy man" i shake my head before walking towards the stairs, "so you're playing smash bros with Seb?"

"YUP"

Turning on my vanity light, i open the live option on TikTok and take a deep breathe. It can't be too bad right?.

As soon as it starts comments come flooding in.

Mommy please

Are you and Ryan together?

Y/nryan is such a cute ship

You ugly troll, they dont want you there

Who even are you lol

And on it goes, I learned how to filter the comments though because Darren called me after entering the live and seeing. "Okay for those who are here to watch me, im going to be doing my makeup and getting ready for a brand deal" looking at the comments once more.

Ugly

I take a deep breath and continue, I don't understand how Justin does this. I don't know how any of the boys do this. "So I have recently gotten into an situation with someone.. I feel really close to, but they haven't talked to me in 2 days and I don't know what to do and Regie and Darren weren't much help either"

Take control tf

Talk to HIM dont wait for him to talk to you

You're too pretty to stress over anyone

No one cares lol

^ we do care.

"I don't know guys talking to him wouldn't be smart, he said he wants space.. and I don't want to make him more upset.." putting powder on to bake, i hear the door downstairs close. "OLIS HOME EVERYONE" Oliver's voice echoes through the house and the comments go crazy.

That was so cute  🥰 

Does he always do that when he gets home?

That shit scared me

"Imagine living here and hearing that every time he walks in, but now I have to go everyone, I'll talk to you guys next time!!" Ending the live I change into ripped jeans and a sweatshirt before running downstairs to meet Oli, nobody knows but since the night at dinner Oli has been the really caring. "Hey Oliver, how was the meeting?" I wrap my arms around Oliver as he hugs me back before hearing an annoyed cough. "It was great, nice to see you too Ryan."

Turning around, I meet Ryans eyes the same beautiful fudge brown eyes that are so soft but how can he be so cold and still be ignoring me. "Hey Ryan.." attempting to get a response from him, Ryan walks down the final few steps before walking right past me not saying a word again. "Alright Oliver ready to go?"

Oliver nods and we walk out the doors off the house before Oli stops at the car and turns towards us, "oh yeah and one more thing.."

"What?"

"You're guys photo shoots are being done in the same warehouse.."

A/N: sorry for the late update but i still got one in for you :)