9.

Manager Ty pulls me to the side as Oliver pulls Ryan, "I have to do a brand deal? I just got settle in" Manager Ty looks at me with concern. "It's a brand deal only girls can do.. well and some boys but our boys wouldn't" I give him a look of confusion, if he says what I think he's going to say.

"It's a brand deal with Pink.." Im in shock.. I'm barely comfortable with my body. "Manager Ty I don't think I'll be able to do that.." he shakes his head and sits down with me. "I know this isn't really ideal Y/N but it's completely you're decision" he holds his hands together before starting to get up, I believe this could be a good thing for me, to embrace my body image. "Okay i.. i guess I'm in"

"Really? Are you sure?" I nod but look over to see Ryans reaction to his brand deal, "what brand deal did Ryan get?"

"Oh uh he got boxers for Calvin Klein" i got the hint from Ryan coming back to the couch looking upset. Manager TY claps his hands together and continues the morning meeting. "Aright everyone, lets run some vocal lessons before starting the day"

"Darren would you like to start?" I look at Oliver to notice the camera behind him. "Really cuh?" Oliver nods at him at Darren heads to the piano with everyone following behind him. "Welcome to the first morning meeting"

Ryan was quick to sneak up behind me and scare the fuck out of me in the corner of my eye I can see Justin watching us with a stink face. "Thanks im glad to be here"

Ryan nods also looking toward Justins direction he is aware of Justins "ill hurt you" eyes, "im surprised since you are currently witnessing Darrens vocals"

"Y/N PHAN, would you liked to try this bruh" I look up to see Darren sittin at the table giving me a bitch face. "Come on cuh since you wanna talk while i sing"

"Yeah show them what you got, that's my sister!!"Justin jumps up excited but he never acts like this, the only reason he currently is is because i have no singing talent whatsoever. "Yes y/n come show us what you got"

"Yeah show us"

That's when Ryan pulls me closer to the piano and waddles away. As i mouth "fuck you" under my breathe i get the most unexpected answer back.

"You would"