5.

Ryan leads me to his room and when we enter I see his gaming set up which is really organized and clean "i see you take care of your gaming set up quite well"

He looks at me before smiling with a gummy smile while nodding "yes i hate being dirty"

"I do as well, are all the boys like that too?" I ask before sitting down on his bed from a simple gesture by Ryan to sit down with him.  "No not really, for instance Kane but you didn't hear that from me, he's too good at taekwondo and I'd like to keep my head on my shoulders" he chuckles before standing back up starting to mess with his desk cam.

"So what do we plan on streaming exactly?" I really hope it's not valorant he honestly would kick my ass do to how many times Justin has, it's proved a point i suck at valorant. "Well we can stream Genshin? I want to see what characters you have" he smiles before starting up his computer.

"Yeah of course!! I'm actually excited no one's ever played Genshin with me in a while so.." i start to walk up behind him trying to get a closer look at his desktop screensaver but i trip and end up grabbing onto the nearest thing which would make sense is the desk.. but under my hand is Ryans hand aswell.

I'm frozen. I have no idea why but i can not move. I peek up at Ryan to see why he hasn't and he's red and staring into his computer thing as if he was shot and struggling to breathe, i think he starting thinking the same things as me for as he started to look at me and we sat there making eye contact. Just staring.. not weird at all.

"Hey guys, Ty said you should start the stream no-" we both turn our heads in a flash to see Kane, moving our hands away from each other and acting awkward. "Ahem.. n-now is fine yeah.." i try to avoid to look at Kane right now especially since I'm new in the house and it just now looked like.. whatever that looked like..

I couldn't hold back anymore so i peeked up to seek Kane smirking in the creepiest way possible "ooo la la whats going on here Ryan?" he shuts the door behind him before walking into the room interrogating Ryan, like a detective.

"Nothing boi, she slipped and its just a misunderstood situation alright?" Kane rolls his eyes before walking up to me and staring into my soul "if Ryan hurts you, let me know alright because he might have anger issues and be a leo, but i will still whoop that ass"

I chuckle a bit before turning around to see Ryan glaring "ahem, thats so not funny..." kane walks back to the door laughing and about to leave before turning back around "You'll need to use another PC remember? so you can use mine it's moveable so I'll bring it over" he shuts the door behind him and i still do not want to turn around.

"You can look at me now" I can feel him walking up behind me but i still won't. Thats until i feel his hand around my arm turning me around himself. "Don't act shy now, you can do that during our tinder videos but not now.."

I'm in shock. Is he really teasing me right now, slapping him on the arm i back away abit "screw off, i am not shy, im more embarrassed actually."

Ryan covers his heart making a hurt expression "ouch! I'm that embarrassing to be seen holding hands with, Darren loves it"

"That's because Darren is apparently sus, as for I am not" i cross my arms while squinting my eyes at him. He rolls his eyes while smirking when Kane finally brings in his PC as Ryan sits down at his desk and starts loading Genshin Impact.