1.

"GET OUT YOU ARE NOT LIVING HERE ANYMORE"

My parents and I never really got along, they always compared me and Justin saying how proud Justin makes them and how I should do better. I started rebelling against everything eventually and thats how I ended up here getting kicked out.

"Where will I go? Live under a bridge?!" I know I have people to ask but it's not something I want to share with my friends. After a bit of arguing I finally packed up and left.. The only person I can think of calling is Justin even if he is in LA following his career. I called Justins phone and waited for him to pick up.

"Y/N?" Hearing his voice always makes me feel safe he's all i had growing up.

"Justin it happened.. they kicked me out.." i hear silence on the other side of the call until he spoke up again.

"Do you have a place to stay?"

"No but it's fine I can sleep in my car" suddenly i get a text and its a cashapp notification..

"I sent you money to get a plane ticket here to LA, go catch a flight and when you land text me and I'll tell you where to go.." LA!? Is he crazy?

"But.."

"No buts just go okay? I gotta go now see you soon. Love you"

"Love you too"

I started driving to the airport with all my stuff in my trunk, when i finally arrived i bought a plane ticket for the next flight to LA.. I'm not like Justin I don't fit in with the LA lifestyle, im not going to survive and he knows it.

I get onto the flight to LA and text Justin im on the way, he sent a text message reply that confused me but had me nervous.

"Get ready to meet the boys"