12

As we walk into Ryans room, his setup is neat and precise. He got the matching skin tone foundations and concealers for both of us. "Wait how did you know what skin tone I am?" I look over at him in curiosity, I then start to study him as he fixes the camera angle.

"Are you just going to stare y/n? It's kind of rude." He laughs before walking up to one of the chairs in front of the camera, "I also know your skin tone because I used your photo to match it" I sit down beside him, "that's a little weird Ryan, I don't think you should do that"

He rolls his eyes before looking at all the makeup products in front of us one more time, "Okay you ready?" He says while looking me in the eyes, those chocolate chip eyes.

"Yes. Yes I am ready let's do this" I smile and Ryan presses the record button on the camera. "Hello guys it's azngami here with y/n phan"

"Hello" Ryan chuckles at my short response and grabs the concealer, "today we will be doing each others makeup, y/n do you want to start off or?" 

I nod at Ryan before grabbing the concealer meant for him, "Of course I will, let's beautify you Ryan.."

Even though he really doesn't need it as I'm getting a closer look. As I apply the concealer under his eyes I see no flaw, no crease, his nose is perfect, no blackhead in sight even. I hope he didn't notice I was staring, but I start blending the concealer as he continues talking to the camera.

"Okay now what are you doing y/n?" He says before turning his head to look at me, causing the space between to get smaller. "I.. i am currently blending in the concealer.. ehm and now i will be doing the foundation" as I start doing the next few steps I zone out, completely focused on something other than makeup.

Ryan on the other hand keeps talking to the camera if as I'm contouring, applying blush, mascara, doing his eyebrows, and bronzing. I finally get to the lip part of the makeup routine. "Ooo now my lips will be extra kissable"

As I'm applying the lip gloss Ryan turns his head from the camera again, leaving our faces close, so close our nose are touching, "um Ryan.."

"Y/n.."

He's leaning in, why is he leaning in. Do i hear the doorknob turning..

"Hey guys, everyone just wants to know when y'all would be done?"

Saved by the Darren, Ryan returns to looking at the camera in lightning mode, i turn to look at Darren. 

"Oh we should be done in a few minutes Dar, Ryan just needs to do my makeup and that's all" i say catching my breathe and quiet as possible so Darren doesn't suspect anything.

"Did you just call me Dar?" He says while giving be pouty eyes. I laugh before Darren leaves the room, leaving me and Ryan with awkward tension, and misbelieve.

A/N sorry for the very short chapter, I promise the next part will be the dinner as well, also please tell me what you think about this story so far id be very appreciative