2.

On the plane to LA I simply couldn't hold back from figuring out who these boys are that Justin told me to get ready to meet. So I did the most logical not stalkerish type plan by going on Justins tiktok and Instagram, As his sister im not stalking right? As i scroll through his tiktok I see this @ he tagged in the description.

Northstarboys? I decided not to get into the account and figure out who they were fully, all i know is Justin lives with 6 boys.. 6 BOYS!?! . I just hope Justin has a plan since he brought me to LA.

~ a flight later ~

I finally arrived at LA and as I was told I texted Justin that I landed and he sent me an address. I had an Uber drive me there and honestly I'm a little uncomfortable.. I never trusted any male except for Justin, as I said my father wasn't someone I could get along with and high school wasn't really a dating experience for me.

The only thing that snapped me out of my thoughts was the Uber driver parking and saying "we arrived" the house WAS NOT something I expected but then again.. successful brother and his successful friends. I am genuinely so proud of how far my brother has come.

I step out and immediately see the front door of the house open and see "JUSTIN" I missed Justin so much I know he knew i was going to jump in his arms and give him the biggest hug. "I missed you so much Y/N.." Justin grip in the hug got tighter and as that happened I noticed tattoos.

"OH MY- you did not!? You know mom and dad would never like that-" Justin just laughs like he knew what I was going off about "so I like them and I don't regret it, speaking of we should get one together since you'll be living here"

He grabs my suitcases from me before making me follow him inside "living where exactly?"

"Here with us"

Wait what?