21. (⚠️)

Getting lead through the house hand in hand by Ryan as he takes me upstairs helps me realize what's actually happening. When he opens his bedroom door shutting it behind us before pulling me in again my heart wants to burst out of my chest.

"Y/N are you okay with this?" Looking him in the eyes i wrap my arms around his neck. "Are you okay with this Ryan?"

Intense eye contact occuring before he's pulling me close once again, "im sure" our lips meet again before my hands roam to his pants, his hands meeting mine back.

My back meets the comfort of his bed with him on top of me and our clothes scattered around the room. As he positions himself putting on a condom, he looks at me once more in the eyes. "Are you sure... sure?"

I roll my eyes before i bring him back to my lips. He enters slow allowing me to adjust as he groans against my lips and i let out a soft moan.

After a bit I tap him on the back letting him know he can moves. He starts slowly moving, letting out quiet moans as mine slowly get louder.

"be quiet for me y/n, we don't want to cause interruptions"

My nails dig into his back when he goes fasters making me let out a loud gasp as i feel heat spreading through my abdomen.

When Ryan decides to attach his lips to my neck, the sensation goes all over making me get louder.
"Ryan you're driving.. me.. crazy and expect me to be quiet?"
The sound of skin clapping together between every word I said is what likely made Ryan smirk before cupping his hand over my mouth restraining my sound.

"i wish I didn't have to minimum your voice, i would prefer for you to be loud for me"

My legs are shaking with that last sentence, the aggressive sound of skin clapping together gets faster and something releases as I hand cup Ryans and him falling on top of me.

Suddenly he gets up walking to his bathroom returning with a wet washcloth,  he wipes me down before picking me up and helping me to the bathroom.

He walks out when i go on the toliet letting him know I'm going to use it, but he quickly returns once he hears me flush to help me wash my hands. When he brings me back to the bed he turns the lights off turning his leds before laying down besides me holding me close.

"do you want to watch some tv?"

A/N: sorry this is such a short smut chapter, but theres a reason why and youll see in the next chapter