Sekz Magic

At this moment, the sky outside turned orange with a few scattered thin clouds. Sounds of distant footsteps echoed along the hallway; there were chatters here and there. 

Phayu took a deep breath and slumped back to the bed with his face towards the ceiling.

He chuckled, and then it eventually turned into laughter, with the corner of his eyes forming tears. "Ahhhhhh," he grabbed Rain towards him in a tight hug and screamed his heart out buried in Rain's chest, "Baby, why are you making me love you more?"

"What did I do?" Rain said, confused.

"Nothing. Even if you did nothing, I just keep falling for you." He looked at Rain's face and brushed his little wizard's hair. With a smile on his face, he said, "Our first time should not be here. We have roommates and it would be disrespectful to them. Also, I would be disrespectful to my baby. You know, I've been hard since you asked for a kiss, but I have to stop myself from getting rouge."

He leaned over Rain's forehead and planted a kiss as he continued, "And maybe... if we start doing it, I won't be able to stop myself and do it a few more times. How can I wash you here? Making love is an intimate and private thing, so it's reasonable to do it in a private place. What do you think, little wizard?"

"If you say it like that, how could I object?" Rain pursed his lips and glared at Phayu jokingly. His index finger poking on Phayu's cheeks and arms alternately like a sulky kitten, he added, "So, let's prepare for our first time. Where do you want us to do it? Do you think it's better if you tie me up?"

"Tie you?"

"Yeah, also, I learned that if you spanked my butt, it would feel good. Oh, right, we can use a whip or a candle." Rain spoke continuously, reminiscing about the video he had watched. In the video, the two people were having so much fun as they made love. He wanted them to enjoy their sexual lives while expressing their love for each other.

"B-baby..." However, Phayu's face turned ugly and worried. HIS BABY HAS BEEN CORRUPTED!!!

Rain did not mind his ugly green face and asked, "So when can we do it?"

Today, he has so much more confidence than before, and he thought asking straight about it would only benefit them and make their bond grow stronger.

Phayu was still processing the things that Rain had said and answered quickly, "In a month." 

"What?!!" A month. In Rain's mind, this word was repeated over and over. Even if he thought about all the pros and cons, a month was still too long! "Why? What do you need to prepare? Shave it down there? It's okay, I don't mind!"

"I- I have to find the best place and buy all the things we need. We have to prepare so much," he said, but his voice turned into a whisper at the very end, afraid of Rain's glare.

"No! Get up... Let's do it now. Why do we have to have so many rituals?! Aren't we wizards? We can just swoosh-swoosh everything and it will appear!" Rain grabbed Phayu, and immediately he found himself in a princess carry with his little wizard taking long steps towards the door.

His eyes turned doe-eyed, thinking that Rain really loved him and couldn't wait to be one with him. He's so lucky.

When they opened the room, they saw a group of wizards laughing, gossiping, and running back and forth like there was an emergency. Rain did not mind it and made his stick appear, sit, and fly away. 

They landed in a small house with a huge garden. Phayu was in a princess carry, his arms circling Rain's neck. "Where is this?" asked Phayu while looking at the unfamiliar surroundings.