Utopia Magic

Nothing was more tempting than seeing your lover's erotic face. What's more, that lover was begging you to love him, kiss him, caress his body, and make him yours. Phayu was almost at his wit's end.

It's as if he was hit by a spell; his body suddenly heats up like a wolf in a rut.

"Baby, how... how do you want me to? His throat was dry, and even these words were hard to utter. "Fuck!" he murmured. Rain touched his little Phayu, covered in cloth; it was gentle yet needy.

Like a cotton dab in a wound, it will make you hiss with sensation.

Like erupting lava, Phayu's mind was blown. He lowered his head to catch the slutty little lips of the person below him. "Baby, what do you want me to do?" His hand caressed Rain's body from top to his butt.

Rain's plump butt is something that will entice you to bite it, eat it, and leave a mark on it.

Their tongues kept on twirling as soft moans escaped their lips. The silent room gave emphasis to the sound, making the moment dirtier and wilder. "Touch me h-here," his handheld Phayu's bursting weapon still hidden within a thick cloth.

"You want me to touch you there?" his tone teasing as if he would really touch Rain there, but instead, he pinches those pinkish hardened nipples, sucking on them, biting and leaving marks, "Oh baby. So delicious." 

He touches him everywhere except the part where his lover wants him the most. Seeing Rain's frustrated face, he teased him some more. It was so good to see this little lover of his on the brink of anger and lust.

He quickly throws the pants covering his lover below, slips both hands in, and kneads Rain's butt cheeks, "so soft, baby." His hand scooped that butt cheek perfectly, and soon he made that obstructing boxer gather in between those plump butts.

"Hnngg, more... touch me... more. His eyes started to get watery, and his heart was aggrieved because Phayu still hadn't touched his little Rain. He wanted his lover to touch it, stroke it, and even... taste it. "Here... touch me here."

Where, Rain? Tell me where you want me to touch you." 

Both their cocks were hard, and as impatient as he could be, feeling the roaring beast bulging in his lover's pants, Rain took the liberty to open that dungeon and let the dragon free. "Hmmm, it's big, hic... why is it big? Hiccup."

Tears fell from his eyes along with his covering that roaring beast with his mouth. "So big, hic..." he mumbled. It was a good sight for Phayu to see. Rain kept on complaining, but he still kept on giving him heads; it was amusing and amazing.

"Deep, baby... make it deep."

"... it's hic... big and l-long... huhu." Though he said it, he still did what his lover asked. He props his head up and takes Phayu's still-growing cock down his throat. 

"Haa, Rain... baby... more..."

Big tears now fell from his eyes, and giving Phayu a deep throat gave him pleasure worth crying over, but, "me too... mine too... unfair hic."

"Come here, baby." Phayu leaned on the headboard, and Rain bent his legs in front of him straight to where his mouth was. "Lower... yeah, that's it, baby... hmmmm."

Finally, Rain got what he wanted. As he was pleasuring his lovely wizard through his mouth, his hand was not idle, and he kept stroking that weapon of his, but it took a second before his baby complained again, "ahh, tired... My leg hurts, huhu..." 

Feeling bad for his lover, he made his body completely fall to the bed and made Rain lie on top of him with their heads in opposite directions. "Nice view, baby," he said. That butt was in front of him, and if he opens those cheeks, he will see a new paradise.