Emotional Magic

Today was a good day.

He had fun with Rain and had the opportunity to stay with his little hamster for a whole day... he had also embraced Rain as a reward for being a good person. He can be the best and law-abiding citizen all his life if that means hugging Rain.

However, it was not in his blood to be good.

Morning comes and with a hum, Phayu walks out straight from his room to greet the bright sun, "Good morning, Mr. Sun! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°". When he reached the balcony, he touched the leaves from the extending branch of the gigantic tree and said with a wide smile, "Morning, Mr. Tree (⁀ᗢ⁀)".

"Are you sure it's a he?" a female voice interrupted him from his delightful day. When he looked back, he saw his mother with freshly toasted bread in her hands, he walk towards the gentle-looking woman and hug her from behind, "Morning, Mom (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ".

He took the fresh toast and added, "... everything is a he in my eyes..." his father was preparing the table with the use of magic, and when his mother saw it, "... teaching your son to be lazy, honey?"

When the words landed, the magic stops and his father hurriedly hug his mom to coax her, "oh. I was only checking if my magic still works, honey ( ̄ε ̄ʃƪ)." His father was a doting husband. He saw how his father loved and cared for his mother all these years and he... wanted to treat Rain even better than his father treated his mother.

If he marries Rain in the future, his little hamster does not need to lift a finger or does not even need to use magic to make money, "Mom, dad... I'm in love with someone... a he by the way... (╹◡◠)."

"..."

The room was silenced and the two looked at each other's eyes then turned to look at their son's eyes, "a... he?" his mother asked.

"Yes! he's so cute and smart... should I bring him here?" The toast placed on the table had been reduced to half since the time Phayu had sat, with his hand, he gracefully spread the jam in the toast and bite in large size, "... but I haven't confessed yet... so don't let the rat out, okay?"

"Honey..." his mother uttered after Phayu spoke, "... mom just wanted to ask you... are you sure about your feelings for the guy?" her eyes were showing concern... concern for Phayu's young heart.

His father sat beside his mother with his hand caressing the back of his wife, "son... mom and dad support you in everything you wanted, you know that right?" His father had no hint of anger or disgust but a genuine concern for their son.

Phayu might be naughty since he was a kid but they knew that their son was also soft-hearted. Once, Phayu had seen a shivering cat on the roadside and brought it home so his mother could heal it, but on the way home... the cat died.

Phayu mourned the death of the cat he barely had contact with for a week. It was only fortunate that that time it happened it was a school break.

"En," he grunted, "I'm sure of my feelings and I know that you always supported me." Phayu stood up and put his arms on his mother's and father's shoulders then gave each a kiss on the head, "don't worry about me... I'll make him fall for me for sure!"

With a defeated sigh, his mother and father rub his head into a mess and said, "you can do it. If you need help, ask mom okay? Don't go to your dad."

"Right, it's your mother that pursued me so ask her... should we start making that potion?" An eyebrow was visibly raised on Phayu's face. He does not know what potion his father was talking about, "what potion?" he asked.

"Fertility potion (。•̀ᴗ-)✧," his father winked at him.

Leaving the two men to talk, his mother goes back to the kitchen to get more food. Phayu's father was a well-known potion maker while his mother was a healer but due to years of copulation of their clan with different magic users... Phayu had somehow managed to have three innate magic.