Sekz Magic II

Looking at Phayu's expression, Rain's hair stood because of fear and anticipation all at once. What will Phayu do to him? Will he become rough or gentle? Will he tease him or go straight to pounding him?

While thinking, Phayu grabbed both of Rain's legs towards him, and one finger, two fingers, and three fingers entered him. "Ahh, no wait... so many... haaa." He was surprised but welcomed the fingers that belonged to his lover.

Those fingers worked like a drilling machine, thrusting quickly and deep inside him, hitting the spots that made him crazy with pleasure. "Ah! Wait, slowly... hic, ah." He grabbed Phayu's hand, which was doing the mighty work. He was about to reach orgasm again; it was too much to handle, and he wanted to escape.

He was pushing Phayu's hand away, grabbing the edge of the bed to escape free, but the wizard held his body tight, and the squelching sound of the finger entering him echoed inside the room. It was a wet sound, an ambiguous sound, a sound so erotic that he was dizzy just hearing it.

Saliva was dripping from the corner of his mouth. Phayu's hand did so well, but if he cum, that would be the second time already, and Phayu still did not enter him. "Rain, why escape? Hmm?" He planted a kiss on Rain's forehead, covering the mouth that was moaning loudly. His one-leg rope around one of Rain's legs to spread it even more. 

"I'm cumming a-again haaa... Pha- I'm-" another hot fluid was released. It reached his sweaty chest, and while he was catching his breath, Phayu moved above him, taking the cum in his chest and smearing it on his almost-bursting cock. Veins were already showing, about to pop if he did not enter Rain.

The swelling kept growing, and the dripping pre-cum almost looked like a pee stain on the sheet. "I'm going in, baby." He nudges the tip of his cock at the red entrance, teasing it, pushing the tip a little, and pulling it out.

"Put it inside, hic..." Rain was going crazy by Phayu's antic. If he could, he would grab that cock and slam it inside him, but he had already lost the strength in his hands and legs. He is at Phayu's mercy.

Knowing that the entrance was fully ready, Phayu smirked and pushed all of him inside. "Haaa... this... this feels so good." Inside was tight and hot. It was the first time he experienced this kind of pleasure. Entering Rain gave him so many realizations in the world.

He raised Rain's legs and used the power of his hips to thrust slowly. "Rain, so good. Do you feel good too?" 

Rain was covering his face with his arms as tears fell from his eyes. Phayu had to lean closer, wondering if Rain was in pain. "Baby, is it painful?" but Rain continued to sob, and his words were incoherent. Worried, Phayu took his arms away and saw the crying face of Rain.

It would be bad to say, but Rain's crying face made him aroused some more. He can't help it. Rain looked so lusty, and he wanted to bully him more, but of course, that was only fleeting since making Rain cry was equal to hurting Rain. "What's wrong?" he said in a whisper.

"Y-you're so... hic... big. Mine is..." Looking at Rain's erect cock, Phayu understood his little wizard. Even if they were making love, his little wizard still wanted to compete.

"Yours is cute, baby. So cute like you." He slammed his hips forward, making Rain curve his waist. "I love to suck your cute dick. "He slammed hard again, "and make it cum over and over again."

Those raised legs a while ago were folded over Rain's body, which the little wizard had to hold onto Phayu's arms. He was pounding quickly and then slowly. Quick and slow, panting and moaning, he called Rain's name as he slammed on him with all his might.

"Phayu... haaa.. phayu..." Rain's vocabulary consists of Phayu's name that very day. It was so that if there were neighbors, they would know that it was Phayu who was making love with him. Making him moan and cry. 

"You love it? Love it, baby?" His hands were on the bed and his hips were moving in circles, trying to make his urge to cum calm down a little. "Hmmm... I can't hold it, baby." Slowly, he was making circles with his hips, his cock brushing every side of Rain's inside.

"Phayu... haa... let me- ahhh!" Phayu did not let him finish his words as he thrust hard without a warning. The flesh hitting flesh was so loud it drowned out the moans of both of them. Another hard thrust, and Rain's body moves along with it. Phayu placed his hand to cover his little wizard head and thrust hard again, "Haaa... baby. I'm going crazy." He does not want to cum yet, but the fluid was lacking two more thrusts, and it will splurt out of him.

He leaned, making their bodies attached, foreheads stuck together, and both his hands on Rain's head working as a stopper, "Let's cum together, baby." One thrust, "Phayu..." Two thrusts, "Haaa... pHayu..." Third thrust, "Baby, here I come... accept all my love for you."

Hot fluid ran inside his intestine, and hot fluid scattered throughout his stomach. He was exhausted, but he was full. This is the best happiness he has ever encountered.

When he was about to roll his face, looking at the ceiling, Phayu caught his waist and flipped their position. "Ride me, baby. Let's do it one more time." The wizard got addicted and unsatisfied with just doing it once. "One more baby, hmm?" 

Rain sitting on top of him was full of tears and sweat. His hand was placed on Phayu's chest, and even though he was tired, he also wanted to do it one more time. He already cum three times, but Phayu had only done it once. He can't let it end like this.

He nodded, and after getting the approval, Phayu thrust his hips up, hitting deep inside Rain. The little wizard bounces up and down, his cute little cock moving with the rhythm. The hands gripping his waist inserted force enough to move the little wizard up and down.

The room was clouded with the scent of their lovemaking; it was musty but smelled so good at this moment that it worked as an aphrodisiac, encouraging the two to do it some more.

After two more rounds, the two of them lay flat on the bed, both catching their breath. "You're so amazing, Rain." Phayu, of course, did not forget to praise his little lover. He did not know that Rain could be even more seductive and lovely. He saw a different side of him that only he was allowed to see.

Rain looks at him with amazement as well. His back was in full pain, but his admiration for Phayu's stamina couldn't be contained. "I guess it's right to leave the hard work to you." He realized that if it was him pounding, it would take too much of his strength. Receiving suits him better; he will just go along with Phayu's movements, moan, and call his name. 

Compared to Phayu's role, his was relaxing.

"I'll clean up in five minutes. Bear with it for a while, okay?" He kissed him on the forehead and covered Rain with a blanket to avoid catching a cold.

"Just use magic. Don't bother making extra effort." He knew they were both tired, so being lazy and using a bit of their magic was fine at times like this, but Phayu thought otherwise. "Where's the sincerity in that? I promised to serve you, so I should do it.

"Then, finish it quickly and come back quickly. I want to sleep in your arms."

"Okay!" As if he had drunk a health-boosting potion, Phayu stood up and prepared a hot bath, took Rain in his drowsy state, and changed the sheet. When he finished, he bathed Rain, dressed him, and took a bath himself.

It took him ten minutes to do everything, and when he lay beside Rain, his little wizard was sound asleep. Kissing him on the lips and placing his hand on Rain's back, he murmured to heal his little lover's throbbing body.

After finishing all of this, they went to sleep until the next day.