Love Magic

Honestly, Rain thought it was an impulsive thing to finally say yes to Phayu's courting. However, he did not regret it after saying the words. He did not expect Phayu to react like that to the point of saying he has another lover!

[Stupid, wizard!]

It took him all his will to say it but the stupid wizard in front of him did not understand his words! His face blushed and his eyes started to moist, looking at Phayu as if saying 'Don't make me say it again... don't!'

"Is... is it me? You-"

Amused and frustrated at his new lover's reaction, Rain pulled him again for another kiss while placing Phayu's hand on his beating heart, "it's you, stupid," he whispered.

Again, he heard an over-the-top reaction from his new lover, "Really? I am your lover now???? REALLYYYYY???" At this very moment, Rain wanted to headlock Phayu and slam him to the ground but he realized that it was also a cute reaction from the wizard.

"It's you, okay? Have you seen anyone courting me aside from you?" Rain pinch his cheeks and added, "You're the only one who likes me, mister." He gave him a smile, his eyes turned crescent which made Phayu's heart feel so much happiness.

"En, I'm your lover. Yes, I'm your lover!" He lifted Rain in a koala position, and repeated, "I'm your lover. I'm so happy," and he embraced his hamster tightly. His heart can't stop beating and his grin gets wider and wider.

Tears fell from his eyes with the happiness he felt, "You're gonna give me a heart attack, baby. Ah, you are so unfair, hic... you should have prepared me... can I kiss you again?" In reality, Phayu's brain was still malfunctioning so his words were quick and had no filter.

Rain did not respond to his question in words but acted on it. [kiss! just kiss... it is only a kiss, why can't I give it to you?] He thought while making their lips meet again. It was a different kiss this time. It was flavorful, full of love, and unrestrained.

It was so different when they were still not lovers.

"So, I can sleep beside you tonight?" Phayu asked. "I won't do anything, I promise. I'll behave."

Rain: [You can also be naughty (¬з¬)]

I guess, Rain changed so much in one day! The wizard seems to push a flip button inside him. Bring back that innocent Rain! but if you think about it, was Rain really innocent???! (¯―¯ ٥) HE'S. NOT.

"Okay," the 'innocent' Rain replied.

The sparring for the morning classes ends with Rain being first and Phayu second. The teacher did not reveal how he came up with it but nobody dared to question him anyway. When the barrier was cast away, the two wizards had an air of love surrounding them which made the other wizard tease them. What could be a better way to relax their mind than to have some fun?

"Ehhh... I'm sure they kissed while hiding!" said the wizard with parted hair.

"Kiss?? I think they kiss and hug!" said the wizard with white hair.

"How can they kiss? They're friends. Do friends kiss?" said the wizard with a chubby face.

"Right! right! They were rivals before, how can they kiss? They must have fought inside the barrier again!" said the wizard with bulging muscles.

I say, some wizard had to have their eyes checked! The two of them were showering dog food as these wizards speak! Phayu was like a puppy following his hamster as if Rain was his master, wiping his sweat, opening his water bottle and even holding hands!

Which enemy who fought inside the barrier held hands?!

"Why would I fight my BOYFRIEND?" (o'・ε・`o) he said interrupting the wizards teasing and making sure he emphasized the word boyfriend! Those eyes clearly were not cute. It's not!