17 - We'll just be fake dating with benefits

Start from the beginning

She looks up at me and I grin at her softly, making her smile too. "I don't know Asher, I'm not feeling that well this week and..."

"Then we don't have to go out, we can just go to my house. I'll cook for you."

"You can cook?" She smiles and raises her eyebrows surprised.

"Mhm." I smile proudly and she laughs a little.

"I'm sorry I can't, my dad will kill me if I leave the house." She looks uncomfortable, almost sad.

I lean in and grin at her mischievously. "Then I'll just have to sneak you out."

"Okay, fine," she says softly, looking up at me with only her eyes, which only makes me crave her more.

I smile even more and step closer to her. "Great, I'll make pasta," I lean down and let my lips meet hers softly.

I can't stop grinning against her lips which makes her relax into me. She kisses me back, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me closer to her.

She's so sexy, I can't help but deepen the kiss and run my tongue over her pillowy soft bottom lip. She whimpers softly, and I feel my pants tighten at her sweet sounds. All I want is to keep kissing her.

"Hey, stop! You can't do that in here!" I hear, and we both break apart fast whipping our heads to the direction of the voice. Mr. Sal, the janitor, is standing looking at us, his face red with anger and shock.

We stay still entwined, our faces flushed, breathing hard. I don't want to let go of her.

"Well?! Go on, get out of here!"

Allie looks up at me, frozen. I glance from Mr. Sal to her. A smirk grows on my face. I quickly kiss her again and grab her hand, practically running out of the closet.

"Hey!" Mr. Sal yells after us.

We run out of the library, I'm still laughing and Allie laughs a little too. We stop once we get out into the hallway. "You're such a fucking idiot," Allie laughs.

"Yeah, I know," I smile.

****************

I take a deep breath and raise my hand, knocking on Allie's window.

She takes a second to come out. I told her to dress up a little to pretend we're actually going somewhere. She walks out from her bathroom and as soon as she does my face breaks out into smile.

She's breathtaking.

She's wearing a dark army green cropped tank top and a cream and black checkered skirt. And an oversized leather jacket. Her curls fall over her shoulder, looking so gracious.

She smiles and shakes her head at me as she walks over to open the window.

"Why's your window locked today?" I ask when she opens it.

"Because I knew if it was unlocked you would have barged in. And I'm sure you wouldn't mind at all if you happened to walk in on me changing or something."

I smirk as I climb into her room. "What, is it such a bad thing if I see you changing?"

She crosses her arms and walks over to her dresser, grabbing her purse. "Why don't we ever have sleepovers at your house," I comment. She has her back turned to me, but I can see her smile.

"Because you don't want to be here when my dad is here, trust me." She turns around and laughs lightly. "You've been in here before, why do you look so excited?"

"Well, I didn't have time before to appreciate being in Allie Summers' room. I mean, c'mon, this is an honor," I smile, putting my hand over my heart.