chapter 18

At the date
Nialls pov

We are having a picknick which isn't really fair cus i don't wanna eat. We are at the beach. I lay on Zayns chest which feels nice. He doesn't like to swim so that's fine. "How are you gonna call the baby?" Zayn asks. "I'm not sure yet to be honest" i answer. "Louis asked me if you're pregnant. Cus your moods obviously" zayn says.

"We probably should tell them" i say. "Only if you're up for that" zayn says. I look around and i see scott, Isaac, Stiles and Lydia. I swear i kinda just wanna murder them.

I grab zayns hand and squeeze it soft so he knows i don't feel comfortable. They come to us. "Thats funny to find you here. Is this uh your boyfriend?" Stiles asks. "I am got any problems with that?" They shake their heads. "He just talks a lot about you" Isaac says. "Can you just leave is the hell alone?! You already fucking stalk me at school no need for the outside!" I stand up and walk away.

Zayns pov

I grab our stuff and leave to niall. "You know them?" I ask him. I can tell he is just angry at them. "They're assholes who always stalk me at school and i am sick of it! I wanna just rip them apart and just leave them behind" okay never thought that to come out nialls sweet mouth.

"Uh lets not do that" i just say. "Can we do something fun?" He asks and i nod. We go out again and decide to go to the forest to take a walk. We arrive at a lake with a waterfall. Nialls eyes are as blue as the water. He looks at me and i just kiss him. "I love you  Niall" i say. "I love you too!" He says and kisses me.

7 months later
Nialls pov

I am Zayns boyfriend and theme parks are amazing! I didn't go to school the past few months cus i started to show and now i feel gramps sometimes. We told all the lads cus well we kinda had too.

I am on Zayns bed watching tv cus he isn't home for some reason. I don't like the fact he isn't home but it is fine i guess. He said i needed to call him if something is wrong. He also said he is off for groceries with liam and the kids. Harry and Louis are in the room next to me. They're not really quiet so i hear them fucking. I am seriously they are having sex probably thinking i am asleep.

Yup they're together and liam is dating emma. They're cute too! I feel the gramp getting worse and i groan. Honestly they need to stop kicking for once. Then they kick again and it hurts bad so i start to scream a little. I call zayn. "Hey babe you okay?" He asks worried. "No the baby keeps kicking and it hurts!" I say in more pain.

"Where are louis and harry?" Zayn asks. "They're fucking!" I scream worse. "Niall you are giving birth! I am calling someone cus you wanted to give birth home" zayn says and i don't say anything. "I am on my way okay?" He asks. "C-can you p-please h-hurry?"

6 hours later
Zayns pov

So niall is still giving birth and needs to go to the hospital. They take him with me and then they're gonna help him. After a long day he has a baby boy in his hands. "What's his name?" Harry asks. I look at him and nod. "His name is gonna be Edward. He is named after the 1 person who can get me through anything and i also can murder sometimes" niall says and harry starts fully crying. Happy tears. I honestly didn't know harrys second name was edward till niall told me.

The end