chapter 4

Liams pov

I get a call from school. "Hello?" I say. "Uhm harry and niall didn't come to class. We are worried about them, if they don't come soon they need to do this year over again" a woman voice says.

"Okay uh yeah. They did go to school so we will go look for them. Thank you for informing me" i say. I hang up and look at the others. "Zayn spread the word. Niall and harry just ran away this morning" i say.

Harrys pov

We walk around and i get hungry. "Niall i am hungry" he looks at me. "Go to the market and steal" he says. "Or" i show him louis wallet. "He has his password of hus credit-card and he has some cash. We can use the cash to leave the country go to Ireland. Mullingar and walk around. I don't think they'll find us there" i say and he smiles.

"Lets go to the airport" he says. We go to the airport and get 2 tickets for the airplane. We can board and get in.

Nialls pov

We get food and harry starts to eat. I give my food to him and he looks worried at me. "I just don't feel so well" i say. He nods and it is true. My stomach hurts cus i ate a lot yesterday.

Louis pov

I feel in my pocket and i can't find my wallet. I go to freddie cus he uses my credit-card sometimes. "Have you seen my wallet?" I ask him. "No i haven't but you can check where it is used" freddie shows me and at the airport?

"I think they are gonna leave the country" i say. "You sure?" Zayn asks and i nod. "I mean i didn't use my credit-card at the airport" i answer him. "Probably Ireland! Inform lucas, jesse, james and Rayn" zayn tells liam and he nods. Zayn goes to khai and liam makes the call.

He hangs up and looks at me. "What do we know about them?" He asks. "Harry is raised here in England and niall in ireland. Don't know what it is called" i answer. "Mullingar" zayn says. Liam nods and continues talking. After a while he is done. "They are gonna start looking in Mullingar" he says and we nod.

Nialls pov

I look in a store and i see paint for my hair. "I think i need to paint my hair. It could go white" i say. Harry gives me cash and we go in. I buy a few of them and do my hair. To my surpise does it fit very good.

It begins to get dark and i am kinda scared in the dark. Not when i am inside but when i am outside. I see people walking home and i gasp. "Haz come on" i say. We run to my old home and there lives a family. "You lived here?" Harry asks and i nod. Suddenly i feel arms around my waist and i try to get out but nothing works. Harry does the same.

We get pulled in a van. I see 4 man and they smirk. "Zayn will pay for what he did to our boss" i feel scared. I start to shake a little. "Don't worry we won't kill you just hurt you and we want some insides" he says with a smirk.

Zayns pov

I get a call from Jesse. "Okay i have good news and bad news. We found them and they got kidnapped by the people you killed their boss" jesse says. He never does small talks. "Shit come to mine as fast as you can" i tell him. "On our way" he says. I hang up and start to hit the wall.

I feel 2 arms around mine so i can't hit the wall anymore. It's liam cus he is the only one who is strong as me. "What happened?" He asks. "They're with mathews gang" i say shaking. If something happens to them it is my fault. I already killed nialls family.

I get an idea. "I am going there. They want me dead so i am going there. I know that harry goes well with a gun so maybe i survive maybe i don't" i grab my stuff. "Zayn we are coming too" louis says. "Who is gonna take care off the kids?" I call emma and she is fine with that.

We drive to their house. Liam and louis are gonna get out niall and harry. They need to wait till they hear a gunshot. I get in their house and i see 1 of them raping niall. "Hey get your hands off him!" I tell him. He gets off niall and smirks. I look at tied up niall with more scars then i though on his body.

He unties Niall and he painted his hair which looks even more cute. "You want him and his friend?" I nod. He kicks niall hard between his legs which makes him fall down. Then he get kicked in the face. He stands on nialls hand.

I wanna run to him but someone grabs me. "Listen, you won't get these 2 back they're way to fun. Besides they don't have a bit mouth. Well the curled lad did but he doesn't dare that anymore" fine plan B. I beep my beeper that the lads need to come.

1 person gets in with harry who is covered in so many bruises. He gets off nialls hand and that is broken. They kick harry on the ground. "If you let them go you can kill me" i say. "They know about Khai" niall says in tons off pain.