chapter 9

Next day
Zayns pov

I wake up cus off my alarm clock. Niall didn't move last night which is kinda cute. I wake him up cus he has school and he needs that.

He groans and looks annoyed up. "Come on you need school" he gets out and walks to his own room. I change and go downstairs. Emma made our breakfast already.

Liam comes downstairs. "You bring them to school?" He nods and sits down. Everyone else comes downstairs. "Liam is bringing you to school" i say. Niall runs to the toilet. "I'm not that horrible right?" Liam asks.

"Harry, you me bedroom now" i say. We walk to his bedroom. "Can he still get pregnant?" I ask. "How do you know?" He asks me. "He told me. Now can he get pregnant?" I ask again. "Yeah" harry says. "Thank you" i say.

We go back and niall sits with us. He takes 3 bites and thats all. They go to school.

Nialls pov

We get to school and walk in. "You told zayn" harry says with a smile on his face. "I said something that made him wanna uh well you know. I didn't say anything he knew i didn't want to and asked why. I told him" i say. "I'm proud of you" he says.

We walk in class and sit down. It's class about abuse and sexual abuse and stuff. I really don't wanna do this cus i feel the urge to cut myself or burn myself. Harry is next to me looking at me worried. I write things down and then class is over. We have a lunch break.

"I need to go to the bathroom" i say. I walk to the bathroom and grab the lighter i might have stolen from Zayn. I press it against my skin and it hurts a lot but i don't care. I put the lighter back in my backpack and grab my pocket knife. I make some cuts and go back to harry.

"What did you do?" He asks me worried. "N-nothing" i lie. Harry sadly knows when i lie. "Niall what did you do?" He asks even more seriously. "I-im sorry" i say looking down. "Why?" He asks now worried. "I had the urge since last night. Class didn't make it any easier" i say sad.

Zayns pov

I'm looking for my lighter but i can't find it anywhere. Long as niall doesn't have it. I text harry cus he probably knows better. I use Louis lighter and smoke.

What if niall has it? What if niall hurts himself with it? Oh no! I need to know if he has my lighter. What if he still has the urge and worse than last night? What if he is gonna die?

Zayn stop overthinking! Harry is with him and he talks with niall the best. I wish niall was my boyfriend. I really love him. He is weird and looks cute in my clothes. He is kind to me and so insecure. I need to help him.