chapter 12

Zayns pov

Harry comes to me while i smoke. "He can't know what we are gonna do" he says. "Haz you can't keep secrets like that for niall. He will find out" we hear a knock on the door. I open and the cops are here.

Okay stay calm zayn! "Is Niall James Horan home?" He asks and i nod. "Niall can we talk alone?" Niall looks scared at me. "Why?" Niall asks. "The abuse you have" he says.

They go to the kitchen. "Why is the police here?" Liam asks nervous. "Nialls abuse" harry answers. "No way. They have been on to us for a while we keep low not for nothing" louis says whispering.

Nialls pov

"I don't know who did it" i say. "I thought that. I came for something else" the police man says. "What then?" I ask. "A couple weeks ago there was a murder in the club that Zayn owns. I heard you work there. Do you know anything about that?" Oh no.

"No. I was doing my job and suddenly i heard a gunshot i didn't see who it was" i lie. I can't have zayn in jail cus i can't make it then. "You don't know anything?" I shake my head. "Sorry sir i would have loved to help you but i just can't and if you're not here to find the person who did this to me then please leave. I am tired and i am cold. I need rest and you give stress" i say. He nods and leaves.

The others run in. "I don't think i can ever turn one of you in if that is your question" i say and they smile. "But we need to make a story that fits cus right now i heard a gunshot but didn't see anything" i say. "That is a good story" zayn says.

"No but also for the future cus i know you're all planning revenge on the people who did this so we need a good story" i say. "Okay yeah we are" harry says. "I don't wanna know what. What if we were all watching a movie. The kids were asleep and emma was watching with us" i say.

"We never did something with emma. You think she can do that?" Liam asks. "I can. I promise you that. Zayn took me in when i needed a home and job. If you guys go to jail I'll be back on the streets i don't want that" we talk longer and i go to the couch. Zayn comes to me. "No more smoking!" I say as i cuddle him. "Want a blanket?" He asks but i shake my head no.

I lay my head on his chest. Bear and freddie play some video games and we watch them. Khai comes to us and i lay her between us. This 3 year old girl is so fucking adorable. I play with her hands and she laughs a lot. I see zayn just smiling at us. "Bear freddie get the table ready" liam tells them. They nod and set the table ready. Louis and harry left for a walk. I know harry has a crush on louis so maybe their making out right now.