chapter 6

Zayns pov

Niall is honest so i decide something. "Harry stays here" i say. "If harry isn't going neither am i then" niall answers. I look at louis and he takes harry to his room. I grab niall and get him in the car.

We get to the hospital and wait. I can hear how nervous is. He taps his feet on the ground. "You'll be okay" i say calm. We can go and Niall can't even normally stand up. I help him up and we walk with the doctor.

She takes pictures of the hand. We get to see the results. "It's broken. Pretty bad actually. Luckily we have the best surgeons. You need an operation" niall gets even more scared.

"No i dont need surgery! You all lied to me before! Fuck this hospital" niall says mad and walks away. I follow him and grab his arm. "Niall you need that surgery. Why are you acting so stubborn?" I ask. This time he slaps me. "That is not your business and it never will be your business" he breaks himself free from my grip and walks off.

I follow him. He is in the car just hitting everything. I run to him and get him out of the car. "You're gonna hurt yourself!" I say. He has tears in his eyes and i hug him. He just cries in my arms. "Hey you'll be okay. I am gonna be there the whole time okay? I won't let you get hurt" i say. "I don't wanna do that fucking surgery!" He says. "Why not?" I ask him.

"Cus my whole family died while they were doing surgery!" He tells me. Oh shit i didn't see that coming. "They were shot and got surgery and then died" he says weak. "Okay but you need it and if you die while that surgery i will make sure this hospital goes down" i say. He chuckles and nods. "I don't mind dying. I think harry will kill you" i laugh and nod.

"He would make a great member" i answer. "Lets not trust him on that" niall says. "I still have no money for the surgery" he then says. "Money isn't gonna be a problem i promise" we go back inside. "You can do the surgery tonight. You need to stay the rest off the day here" i already texted the lads so they know. "It's only family if there are no visiting hours" the doctor says.

"Yeah well you all killed my family while surgery so Zayn is staying" niall says. The doctor looks embarrassed and walks away. I sit down in a chair. "I hate it here" niall says. "I can cuddle you if you like that?" I ask him and he nods.

He cuddles with me. "You are 2 different people" niall says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "When you're home you're an asshole and you don't care about what i want. But when we are alone you're nice and caring about me. You're different. You're 1 person but 2 people" he says again. "That's cus i really care about you" he shrugs. "Why?" "Cus you're you!"