chapter 13

Harrys pov

Louis and i walk around. "I think you'd make a great part of the team" louis says. "I don't want that" i answer. "Why not?" He asks. "My parents worked with your parents and then they died. I don't wanna get shot. Maybe niall wants to be a part" i say.

"Yeah that will never ever happen. Zayn won't let him besides he is kinda soft" louis says and i agree. "Shall we go home?" I ask and he nods. We walk home and louis stops me from walking in. "What?" I ask. "If we go in we can't safe them! We wait till they leave" we wait and see people leave.

They drive away and i recognized those people. We go inside and no one to be found. "FUCK!" I yell. "Whats wrong?" Louis asks. "I know them and i don't want niall in that hell hole! Not the kids no one! Niall knows them too and is scared of them" i say. "Niall is scared of everyone" louis says and it is true but he has the right to be scared of them.

"I am scared of them" i say. "Who are they?" Louis asks. "They kidnap people like me and niall and use them as slaves or they get sold and then get used. I just don't understand why they took liam and the kids" i say.

Nialls pov

I wake up with everyone else around me. I look around and shit no! I know where we are. I hate this fucking place. Everyone else is still asleep. After a little while i hear zayn groaning. He wakes up and looks at me.

"You okay?" I ask. He nods and comes to me. "Where are we?" He asks. "Somewhere i don't wanna be and i need harry" i start to shake really bad. Zayn hugs me. "Niall, where the hell are we?" Zayn asks worried. I see him walking towards us. "Hello niall. Missed me?" Simon asks. "Not really" i say honestly. "Where is harry?" I shrug. He sighs and takes me away.

I see a little lad he would be the age of Theo. "See the lad?" Simon asks and i nod. They taser him so he falls. "Now go to him" i walk to him and it is theo!

"Uncle niall?" He asks scared and i nod. "He is gonna stay with you and the others. But i need you niall! I also need harry but we will get him later. Come on back to your cell now" we walk back and sit down. Theo hugs me tight and starts to cry.

"You know him?" Liam asks. "It's okay theo. I won't let you get hurt okay?" I say and he cries in my chest. "Thats your nephew?" Zayn asks. I nod and continue hugging. "Are they nice?" Theo asks after our hug. "Yeah. They took me and harry in when i couldn't take care of myself" i say.

"They're gonna use us for experiment i don't know what kind of experiment but i know they do"