chapter 1

Zayns pov

It is 12 pm so Niall won't work BUT we do need to be at the club for some dealing. Definitely not paying I'll kill the guy. Oh no i do need to pay cus otherwise i will start a war.

I grab my jacket and look at Liam and louis. "You ready zayn?" Liam asks and i nod. "Tomorrow is pay day right?" Louis asks. "Yeah but remember those who work in the club het 50% off cus i take from their paycheck. Those who agreed" i say. They nod and we leave.

Nialls pov

I am working cus nothing is great. Harry comes to me. "The lad over there wants to meet you" harry says pointing at a man. I get kinda scared. I walk to them. "Hello sir how can i help you?" I ask him. "Well i want to get to know you better" i nod and he is with 4 other lads.

"Tell zayn when he arrives i had to handle some business" he takes me to one of the rooms where people either get used for seks or abuse. So a punch bag we are then. I don't like any of those. But being a punch bag is a little better. "I wanna see your whole body. I also wanna find out how good you are" i just do as he says.

When he is done he goes back and i go to the bar. I see Zayn looking at me. "Niall i don't wanna be annoying. He gave you a hickey in your neck" i walk to the mirror and fuck! Zayn is gonna ask questions now. I am scared for zayn and he is very scary.

He also know probably that i didn't eat the past week. He doesn't know the reason. I walk to them cus the man is dealing with zayn. "Hello what can i get you" i ask and zayn looks at me surprised. I covered the hickey so he won't be surprised. "Zayn i wanna make an other deal. I give you the drugs and i get him" the man says.

"I'll make you a better deal mathew. I pay the bugde and you get to live and i get the drugs" zayn sounds a bit angry. "No i want him" i decide to leave and go to harry who is making some food.

"Whats going on?" He asks. I shurg. "I think zayn is gonna kill him" i say. Liam comes to the bar. "Can i have an answer Niall? What did that man do?" He asks. So i am scared for them all. I can't lie to him cus when i do i am dead but if i don't that man is dead. I decide not to answer but liam grabs my wrist.

"Answer me" he says. "R-rape" is all i can say. "Thank you for answering. I want 3 sex on the beach" he then says.

Liams pov

Zayn wanted to know what he did to niall and he told me to be a little hard if niall didn't answer. Niall is scared really quick so it isn't that hard. Harry would have been a bit harder. Harry doesn't get scared as fast as Niall.

I walk back with the cocktails. "So?" Zayn whispers. "Rape" i whisper back. Louis looks at us but sees it by the look on zayns face. "Him or nothing" mathew says. "I guess it will be nothin then" zayn answers. Louis walks to the bar just in case he tries to pull something. I walk to the exit and zayn shoots the man.

Nialls pov

"Go under the counter" louis tells me. I know what will happen now. I hide and hear a gunshot. Louis tells me to come out and i see the man dead on the ground. Zayn has bleedy hands and comes to me. "Can i use your sink?" He asks and i just nod.

"What the hell?!" Harry just yells at them. Zayn washes his hands and looks at harry angry. "Listen harry. It was him dead or your friend dead" zayn says pissed. I wouldn't have mind that. "What?" Zayn asks me. "N-nothing" i say. "Why aren't you 2 not at school anyway?" Liam asks a bit calmer. He is still scary.

I look at harry cus he does most of the talks. Now he doesn't. "Cus we were free and we could use some extra money" i say looking down. "Besides not everyone is rich like you" harry says. Harry gets slapped by louis. Harry walks out angry and i wanna follow him but i get pulled back.

"Why didn't you eat this week?" Zayn asks. "N-no t-time" i mutter. He has my wrist. I don't like human contact but with zayn it is just scary. Mostly cus i cut myself and he doesn't like that either. "You need to eat and go to school" he says. Like he didn't stop school!