chapter 5

Zayns pov

"Oh right. We don't wanna kill you anymore, maybe you'll be dead on the inside. You're daughter will go to her mum in hell" harry is able to grab my gun that i threw on the ground. Liam and louis run in with a gun and knifes. "You won't touch my daughter. Or these 2!" I say.

Harry doesn't even think and just shoots the man. All off them, all of them are dead. Niall tries to get up but he can't. "How did they know?" I ask. I wanna help niall up but he won't let me. "Cus we kinda had no choice in telling them" harry says so pissed.

"You could have been fucking killed! Also we are going to the hospital for your hand" i tell them. "Don't care. Love that idea" niall answers. "Neither would i" harry says. "Get your asses in the fucking car! We will discuss your punishment in there" liam grabs niall by his neck and louis does the same with harry. Our fathers used to do it with us when we misbehaved.

We sit down in the car and those lads don't say anything. We arrive back at the airport and go home. "You 2 can also thank us for not getting killed. Also i want my wallet back" louis says but no response. We arrive home and everyone is tired so we all go to bed.

Next day
Nialls pov

I walk downstairs and the table is set. Harry has his arms crossed angry. "What's wrong?" I ask him. "Oh i decided your punishments. Harry has no smoking for a week and for you, you're gonna eat 2 or 3 full meals a day for the week after that you'll eat too" zayn answers. "What if you don't listen?" Harry asks. "You'll see" zayn answers.

I sit down and look at the food. "Also niall we are going to the hospital after you finished breakfast" zayn says. I look at harry scared. "Can i come? I mean non of you can actually calm him down" they nod. "Uh haz can we talk?" I ask and he nods. "No first you eat" liam says. I shuf it in my mouth and walk with harry to the bathroom. I throw it all out.

"Niall? Really? That is disgusting!" He says as i throw up. I look at him and brush my teeths. "I am this week in the week where i can get pregnant haz! Next week i wanna do a test" i says.

I am a transgender. I went from girl to boy and now i only get my periods. "Wait what?" He asks and i nod. "Listen i don't want this! I am already fat enough and i don't need a kid inside my making me even more fat. Besides that the problem is also my eating thing" i say. He gives me a good point.

"Next week a test" he says and i nod. "Without them knowing!" I say. We agree on that too. We go back and zayn looks kinda angry. "You threw up didn't you?" He asks angry. "Yup" i answer.