chapter 10

After school
Nialls pov

Liam picks us up again and looks at me. "Do you have Zayns lighter yes or no?" He asks seriously and it kinda scares me. "What happens if i did?" I ask. "Nothing we just wanna know" liam says.

I don't say anything. "Niall give it to me" he says serious. I give it to Liam and we drive home. Liam gives the lighter to Zayn and takes me to his room. "Did you hurt yourself yes or no?" He asks. I pull down my sleeve and he grabs my arm. He pulls up my sleeve and looks at me disappointed.

"Why?" He asks now sad. "I don't know" he hugs me. "I got you something. 2 things actually" he grabs a notebook. "I want you to write your feelings down instead of hurting yourself. Just write all your feelings down" he says. I nod and hug him. "And this one" he gives me a pregnancy test. "Thank you" i go to the bathroom and use him.

"I am going to the store. I am right back" i say and zayn nods. I walk to the store and buy myself my own lighter. I put it in my backpack.

Someone makes me trip and kicks me. I can't even look who but there are multiple people who are beating the shit out of me. They call me names and then they stop. I look up and see the bullies from school. One of them is filming. They walk away laughing. Why couldn't they just kill me? My broken hand hurts the most of all.

They were right about something, i am fat! I am able to get myself up and I walk limping. When i get home everyone looks at me. Harry grabs my arm and zayn my other arm. They help me to the couch. "I wanna know who this did" zayn says. "Oh you're definitely not the only one" harry says. "He needs a hospital!" Liam says but i shake my head.

I don't want another hospital. It will drive me crazy. "How much fingers do i put up?" Zayn asks. So i am kinda dizzy. "8?" "You're going to the hospital" zayn says.

Zayns pov

Harry grabs nialls left arm and i grab his right. We help him in the car. He has his head on my lap and louis is driving. "I'm just gonna sleep a little" niall says tired. "I shall hit you in your face if you close your eyes" i say. We arrive and they get Niall from us.

Niall starts to just protest. "Let me go!" He says angry. I run to him. "Niall if you go with them we can go to a theme park twice alright?" He just grabs my waist and won't let go. "I don't wanna go" he says. I hug him back and give him a little kiss on his head. "I know but we will be here when you get back okay?" He nods and lets go. He goes with the doctors and we just sit down and wait.