chapter 3

Zayns pov

I lock the door and walk away. He doesn't even try. Louis locked harrys door and we sit down. "Uncle z? What did those 2 wrong?" Bear asks. "Uhm. Nothing, it's just one of them can't take care of himself and the other one is his best friend. They didn't wanna leave each other alone" i explain.

"Is that the reason why dad had to hold his arms so he could eat?" He asks and i nod. "Go to bed okay?" He nods and we say night. I go to khai and lay her down. "Night night daddy" she says. "Night night princess" i give her a kiss on her head and leave.

We all sit in the living room. "If we wanna help niall harry needs to trust us" liam says. "That is something we only can dream off" i say. "Yup. I don't think they'll go to school either" louis says.

"They will if one of us gets a call when they aren't at school. Or if something happens" liam says. "Do you think you wanna do it?" I ask and liam nods. I go to my office to watch the camera footage in their rooms. Niall fell asleep on his desk and harry is smoking.

"Louis? Harry is smoking can you get him to stop? I am going to niall" he nods and we both go. I lift up niall and he is so lightweight. I lay him down on the bed and walk away again. I lock the door and go to my own room.

Next day
Nialls pov

I wake up and get dressed. I have to go to school today cus i think they'll find out probably. They did the table with food. Louis grabs an avocado and throws it against liam. "What the fock?!" Liam asks. "Avocados don't belong on focking toast! Idiot!" I smile.

"Morning niall" freddie says and the lads stop mouth fighting. "Hello" i say. We sit down and harry comes to and sits down mad. What the heck?

"Look harry you just don't smoke in the house" louis says but harry ignores him.  We all sit down and everyone starts to eat. I don't i just look at it. "Niall i will do the same" zayn warns me. "Why do you hate us so much?" I just ask. "I don't" zayn answers.

"Yes you Focking do! It is my life and my choice to eat! You're torturing us here! Also never touch me again cus i will hit you" i tell him. "You're underaged you need a legal person" he answers. "Yeah well. If you didn't start your little gang in the focking first place my parents and brother would still be alive! Along with my focking nephew and sister-in-law!" I snap at him.

I grab my school stuff and leave. Harry catches up with me. "You're shaking niall you okay?" He asks. "I had this things sorted out. Soon as you are 18 i am gonna live with you and we would do a lot of stupid things. By that though i wanted to live. That made me feel okay i need to keep going and now i know that will never happen" i say.

"We can always run away from them" harry says. "They are a gang. They have people all over the world working for them. Even if we want to can not trust a person" i answer. "Lets do it. Come on we don't need our stuff anyway" harry says. I nod and walk somewhere else.