Chapter Twenty One

~STOP! Look around, don't miss out on the best things in life~

"Lexi?" I felt someone touch my cheeks. "Lexiii?"

"Lexi!"

            I opened my eyes to see Louis and Liam looking back at me.

"Ergh, what?" I said massaging my neck. Every part of my body hurts so much.

"What are you doing in front of Niall's room?" asked Liam looking at me with a bit of worry in his eyes.

"Nothing," I said moving my head from left to right to try and get rid of the pain in my neck.

"What happened baby Lexi?" asked Louis. He sounded so concern that I was about to break down in tears.

"Harry kissed me last night and Niall saw it, I wasn't the one who kissed him though. I didn't even kiss back, but unfortunately that's not what it looked like to Niall," I explained as short as possible. Their eyes went wide.

"HE DID WHAT?" Louis stood up with his face going red. "Where the hell is he?"

"It doesn't matter, he's in my room sleeping," I said.

"It doesn't matter? Of course it matters!" this time Liam started shouting.

"No matter how much he likes you, he can't do that!" said Louis. Oh god, so everyone knows!

"You guys! Keep your voices down!" I said. "Whoa!"

            The door swung open and I fell backwards. Before I touched the ground, a pair of arms caught me.

"Why are you guys shouting so early in the morning?" Niall asked.

"We're sorry," I said and was about to get up but he kept his grip on me.

He must have given a signal to Louis and Liam because suddenly they got up and left.

"Come on," he said picking me up bridal style and lifting me into the room before sitting me on the bed.

            I looked down playing with my fingers. I felt his gaze on me before the door of the bathroom closed shut. I looked up. What? He's just going to leave me out here? I stood up and walked to the door.

"Don't leave!" I heard him shout as I opened the door. I closed the door and sat back on his bed.

             He came out and sat next to me the smell of his soap snuck into my nose. This is actually not fair; I haven't even showered yet, now I'm the smelly one!

"What are you thinking about?" he asked suddenly.

"What? Nothing. I was just...I'm sorry," I said looking down before looking back at him. "I didn't know that was going to happen. Actually, I kinda did, but I was trying to prevent it from actually happening. I told him to go; I told him that he would re—"

            He crashed his lips on mine, cupping my cheek with one hand and the over wrapped around my waist. He broke off the kiss and moved his lips to my forehead.

"You talk too much," he said as I felt his warm lips on my forehead. "I heard what you said outside and I did read your text messages,"

"Oh,"

"Oh?" I saw him smile and wrapped my arms around him. He pulled me onto his lap.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," I said making him laugh softly. He kept his hands around my waist and looked me in the eyes. "Can I ask you something?"