Chapter Two.

~Life isn't always about giving, you deserve something extraordinary too~

            I woke up the next morning with the most horrific hangover and turned to my bedside clock. Great! It's six in the morning. Even with a hangover, I can still wake up this early. After an hour of getting ready, I took a look in the mirror. Damn! I looked horrible. Today, I let my long hair down covering up the puffiness after crying last night. Putting on my sunglasses, I made breakfast and went to school.

            As I made my way down the hall, I heard loud whispering and people gave me a glance now and then. I guess the story's out then. I walked into class and sat with my girls.

"Oh, no, you look terrible," said Jess as she pulled me into a hug. You think?

"I'm fine," I said and pulled away. They all stared at me with concerned looks. I sighed and gave them the most fake smile ever.

"We know that's so fake and you know it, just cry if you want to," said Tess. I raked my hands through my hair.

"You know what, yeah, maybe I will cry and moan about how much that bastard hurt me," I said throwing up arms as Nick walks into the room with the slut he was with last night. With a smirk on his face, he just passed my table and sat at the back where the two idiots started making out again. A few people shot sympathy glances at me. I'm so not dealing with this.

            Standing up, I walked out of class. I wondered the halls with a blank expression on my face. It hurt so much that I didn't feel anything anymore. It wasn't until lunchtime did I see my friends again.

"Where the hell have you been?" Sydney sat next to me joined by the other girls.

"Nowhere, somewhere, everywhere," I said playing with my food. It was spaghetti, my favorite meal but it just looked like worms to me. Oh no, I'm gonna hurl!

"Are you okay? Lexi, you can tell us," Tess said looking worried.

Well, who would be? My boyfriend of two years cheated on me and made no effort of even giving me an apology. My face was as blank as ever. I stood up and started to walk out of school. The girls came after me but I just kept on walking. Yes, all I need is very hot bath and some sleep. No one would miss me at school today.

Tess

            I sighed as Alexis walked out the front gate. Typical. Every time something goes wrong, she becomes the living dead. No talking or smiling, just a blank face and then she goes home before school's over.

"Not the first time this happened," said Sydney. We made our way to class when our eyes set on a notice board.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Please tell me what I'm seeing is true," said Jess. Her mouth wide open.

"This is so true!"

It was a contest to spend five weeks with One Direction. All we had to do was send a message on why we should be the lucky one to spend five weeks with the boys and the message that catches the boy's eyes will be the winner.

We all started screeching and chattering about how we should be the lucky one and other shit. Then, I had an idea.

"Look at Tess, seems like there's a plan coming up," beamed Sam.

"There is, the only problem is just how much all of you love Lexi," I said mischievously. They gave me a questioning look.

"A lot!" said Sydney. The others nodded.

"More than anything, we're all besties here," chimed Jess. I smiled and nodded.

            Alexis might hate us for doing this. But, hey, fat chance that anything good would happen. We each took a contest sheet as I explained my plan.

Don't be a silent reader, do comment and vote :)

EDITED