Chapter Seventeen

~You're not invisible, someone does see you, maybe it's you who doesn't see them~      

    Dedication to ayyy_sexay_chicken for her amazing comment. Love you!

      We arrived at the house at around 8 am. Both of us knocked on the door since we didn't remember to bring our keys. After a while, the door opened to reveal Liam.

"Where on earth did you guys go?" he asked with his hands on his waist.

Niall and I looked down.

"We went for a walk?" I said.

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

"Telling you?"

"Lexi,"

"Oh come on Li, we're wet here, let us in," said Niall. Liam frowned before moving out of the way.

"Where did you guys go?" asked Louis who just came downstairs.

"We—"

"You went on a date, didn't you?" asked Louis looking cheeky.

"Who went on a date?" Harry suddenly emerged from the kitchen. Why was everyone awake so early today!

"Niall and Lexi sitting on the tree K.I.S—ow!" before he could finish singing I went and punched him on the chest.

"You went on a date?" Harry looked at me with so many emotions.

"Come on guys, just lay off, we just got back," said Niall.

"Yeah, let us go wash up, then you guys can attack us with those questions!" I said and fled up the stairs.

            I was about to strip when suddenly someone knocked on my door.

"Niall? What's up?" I asked after opening the door. He smiled before holding me by the waist and pushing me into the room. He kicked the door closed before facing me.

"What are you doing?" he looked at me and sighed.

"I don't know Lex; you've got me doing all kinds of stuff this summer. It's just that, with you, I wanna be random, like that beach thing, I would have never done that. I'm not romantic, and what we did today, that was all just so...random," he said repeating the word random once again. "It's just that, when I look into your eyes...I know that all I want is for you to be happy...and sometimes...sometimes, I catch myself wanting to be the reason why,"

            When he stopped talking, I could that his cheeks had already turned red. I didn't know what to say so we practically just stood there looking at each other.

"This...might be the time for you to say something," he said laughing nervously.

"That was the most—"

"Cheesy?"

"Sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me," he looked at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Re...really?" I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him lightly on the lips. He pulled me so close to him as if he didn't want to let me go.

"But, I still don't know—"

"Don't know what?" he asked.

"I don't know how I feel yet," he didn't even look the least bit hurt and hugged me.

"That's alright," he pulled away slightly to kiss my lips.

"Lexi, are you—" the door swung open making Niall and I pull away. "Oh my god!"