Chapter Nineteen

~Life isn't fair, now that you know, try complaining less and living more~

Niall

            It was 7 am when Louis went knocking on everyone's door to wake them up. We all got ready for the meet and great. I walked to Lexi's room and saw that she was still asleep. I stepped into her room and sat on her bed.

"I know you're not asleep," I said. She kept still. "Get up Lex, we have to go,"

"I think I'm ill," she said turning over to face me.

"You're not ill," I said and sat her up.

"I am! Feel it," she said grabbing my hand and putting it on her forehead. The weird thing is, it was kind of hot. She started coughing and at once I knew she was faking it.

"Wait a minute," I pulled the covers from her and saw that she was hiding a hot water bottle under it. She looked at me wide-eyed and groaned.

"Okay, fine, I'm going," she said and got up.

            We were all in the front hall waiting for Lexi when she walked down the steps with her arms crossed. She had the expression saying that it was all against her will.

"Come on babe, you said you're going to go shopping right?" I said draping my arm over her shoulders.

"Yeah whatever," she said still pouting.

            We reached the mall that the meeting was held and the staff started arranging the tables. Lexi also helped even though she was told to go away tons of times. Then, the paparazzi showed up.  Lexi came up to me at first saying that she was off to do something.

"How about you just stay here?" I asked.

"No way in hell," she said crossing her arms.

"Fine," I cupped her chin and kissed her lightly. "Don't wonder off too far,"

"Am I a child?" she said looking at me wide-eyed.

"No, you're my girlfriend and it's not wrong for me to be worried about you," I said.

"Yes, I know, I'm gonna go now, have fun touching girls," she said kissing my cheek and went off.

"Don't be jealous!" I called out to her.

"I'll try not to!" she said waving her hand.

Alexis

            The mall started filling up with hundreds of screaming fans. I went to a few shops and bought some new clothes and shoes. I got bored pretty fast and started going into random shops, but in the end, I went to the meet and great tables but still kept my distance. The girls around me were either crying or chattering excitedly. I looked at the boys and smiled. I loved the way they treated their fans. No matter how crazy the person was!

            I was still standing around when Niall caught my eye. He smiled and winked making nearly hundreds of the girls there scream their heads off. Then, something else caught my eye. There was a girl who was trying to ask Harry to sign her arm but the security guards were pushing her down the line. I walked over there and slapped the security guy hands off.

"Lay off will ya," I said. The guard looked at me for a while before sighing.

"Miss Alexis, please stand back," he said firmly.

"No!" my hands were still on the girls shoulder. "These people that you're pushing came here from god knows where to meet them. They only have like five seconds to talk to each of them and now you're making those 5 seconds turn into two! She only wants Harry to sign her arm!"