Chapter Twenty

~Yes, I love you and I don't think I'll ever stop~ 

           It was night and I was in my room, out on the roof as usual. It has been two days since I've checked my hate mail. Funny, isn't it? Hate mail and the fact that I get them every day. I mean, before this I was just simple Alexis Anderson. So, I logged onto Twitter and gaped at the screen.

            There wasn't any hate? Well, technically there was but not as much as the last time.

@nuttylexi you're awesome!

@nuttylexi we LOVE you!! x

@nuttylexi I think you should change your username, you're not nutty.

Err, what?

@nuttylexi I'm so sorry for all my hate! You do deserve the best! You're amazing

@nuttylexi don't hurt our boys :)

There were photos of my lash out to the security added with a few Youtube videos. They...don't hate me anymore?

Knock! Knock! Knock!

            I climbed back into the room and opened the door.

"Harry? What's up?" he didn't say anything but pushed me into the room and pinned me to the wall before kicking the door close. "What are you doing?"

"Lexi, I can't forget about you," he said. He put his forehead on mine. His face was so close to mine and I smelled a rush of alcohol.

"No, Harry you can! I gave you my friend's number, talk to her," I said trying to wiggle out of his touch.

"I don't bloody care about your friend! I care about you! I want you!" he said as he tightens his grip. Part of me wanted him too but what was I supposed to do. This is too much for me.

"Harry, you're drunk! Please, don't do this," his face leaned forward and I felt his lips on mine. Oh god, my stomach did flops? Wait? Why? Niall!

"I love you," he said on my lips. What? He didn't kiss me but kept his lips on mine.

"No, Harry please, you don't! Don't do something you'll regret!" or make me do something I might regret, I added in my head.

"I won't fucking regret anything I do tonight," he said. Oh no! I turned my face away.

"Harry, please, what if Niall sees this? Please don't do this, I don't want to hurt him, he's my boyfriend!" I said. He pulled back a bit looking into my eyes. There was a lot of emotion but the most visible was hurt. It was as if I had just stabbed him with a knife. I could see that they were a bit watery too. He pounded his fist to the wall and growled. Then, he leaned back in and had his lips on mine.

"But, I love you so much," he said with a voice that was so pained that my stomach hurt before actually kissing me. I didn't respond but I felt tears running down my face and...they weren't mine.

"Lexi, are you—"

            The door swung open and I saw Niall looking at us. Harry pulled away. There was a long silence.

"Fuck this," I heard Niall say before the door slammed shut. No, this is not happening! Harry fell and I saw that he was asleep. My eyes started tearing up. With all the energy I had, I dragged Harry and pulled him onto my bed before pulling the covers over him. I went out of the room and walked over to Niall's.

"Niall," I said knocking on the door. There was no answer but I heard some stuff smashing inside. I knocked on the door again.

"Go the fuck away!" I held back my tears and sat on the floor leaning on his door.

It's not what you think – Lexilicious

No reply even though I could hear his phone ringing inside.

Harry was drunk – Lexilicious

Still no reply.

I tried to stop him, I'm so sorry. I love you

My finger hovered over the send button.

I tried to stop him. I'm so sorry. – Lexilicious

Somehow, I just couldn't tell him I loved him.

I stopped texting him as I heard a cry of frustration from inside.

            I didn't move and stayed leaning on his door. After a while, the lights went out and I heard the sound of him getting in bed. I pulled my knees to my chest and felt a few tears fall.

I was so stupid! I should have never fallen in love with anyone especially after Nick. The tears fell faster. I slapped myself to crying. It didn't work. And what was all that in the room about? Did I actually think about even being with Harry? Oh god, no! I'm so messed up! Didn't I make a choice and wasn't it Niall?

            After a while, I felt myself drifting off to sleep with so many thoughts.

Don't be a silent reader, do comment and vote :)

EDITED