"Philosopher Yoongi." She chuckled. "But yeah, I know. I will try not to worry."

"Yah! Don't make me bring my pan over there to you two! Eat your breakfast that I cooked with my lovely hands for you people even after half of you drank all my wine. Stop talking in whispers and focus on your food before you choke!"

Namjoon chuckled. "He's just mad he didn't get dick guys. Don't worry about him."

Everyone else snickered and Namjoon kissed Jin before he could start his rap again.

They all went off to school and Jimin just sat in the class, not wanting to be there when results are announced.

"Guys! Results are posted!" Someone ran along the hallway announcing.

Hea immediately lit up and grabbed Jimin's hand.

The boy protested but still followed her to the score board.

People were gathered around and the couple waited as they took their pictures and left.

Some cried, some jumped in happiness and at this time both Hea and Jimin were anxious to see theirs.

The students finally left and Jimin closed his eyes.

"Just tell me my score." He muttered with his hands over his eyes and Hea chuckled.

With a deep breath, she looked at the board and scanned the top 100.

It was all silent and Jimin felt his heart would leap out his chest.

"Holy fuck Jimin!" Hea shouted.

"I did bad. See I was right, I told you guys-"

He was cut off by Hea.

"Holy shit Jimin! You topped!"

"Huh? Run that back?" He moved his hands from his eyes and there was his name. At the top, with number one.

He was stunned.

Jimin came back to life when Hea cheered and lifted him of the ground, spinning him in her arms.

She put him down and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Oh my god..." He trailed off after the kiss.

"I got number one." Jimin looked at her smiling.

Hea showered his face with kisses as she felt his happiness. "Yes, you did Baby."

They both were so happy they forgot to check her name, until Jimin announced it.

When they saw her name on the board, they turned to each other with wide eyes.

"Hea!"

"Jimin!"

"You fricken got fourth!"

"I fucking got fourth!"

They screamed at each other, smiling.

Hea squealed and lifted him up again in happiness spinning him around.

"I got ninety, Jimin! Holy fuck balls!"

She cursed non-stop still in awe at the board and when she finally put Jimin down, he giggled.

"I swear I am going to get dizzy if you spin me one more time."

Hea had a huge grin on her face as she pulled Jimin closer to her, still watching the board.

"You did so good, Hea."

"I fucking know right." She said, amusingly.

"I am proud of you." Jimin whispered.

"I am proud of you too, Baby." She nodded gratefully and kissed him.

Their moment was cut short when someone cleared their throat.

Jimin got red when he saw who it was.

"In my office." The man said.

Jimin turned to Hea with wide eyes. The girl just shook her head as they walked behind the man.

In the Principal's office, Mr. Kang gestured them both to sit.

"Sorry." Jimin muttered avoiding his eyes.

"Why are you apologizing Park Jimin?" He broke out in a smile.

"Ahh the kiss? No, no don't worry. I can't punish you two for that because you're technically not apart of my school anymore." Mr Kang chuckled.

Jimin sighed in relief.

"Uncle. You really had to?" Hea deadpanned.

"What can I say? I got my pranking skills from my niece." The man laughed.

Hea rolled her eyes playfully. "Why are we here though?"

"First of all, congrats to both of you. As your principal and family," He smiled at Jimin. "I am very proud of you two."

Jimin and Hea bowed their heads in respect and gratitude.

"That's that and at graduation. As you know the valedictorian has to give a speech."

Jimin sunk in his chair.

"So the school board is asking Jimin to write his speech for graduation which is on the Saturday coming."

Hea looked at him who she already could tell was nervous.

She gestured her uncle to wait and took his hand, leading him to the other side of the office.

"Jimin." She said carefully.

"I don't wanna." He whined.

"But you gotta."

"I don't wanna."

"But you gotta."

"I don't-" 

Hea pecked him on the lip before he could finish.

Jimin immediately shut up and blushed.

The girl turned to her teasing uncle with a smile.

"I'll do it with him."

The man agreed and said the matter is settled.

Jimin still protested even after they reached outside the school gates.

"Come on. You can do it, Baby. I will be right there, literally standing next to you."

"I might panic. That would be embarrassing." He said as they walked along the empty streets.

"I will help. Use me as your calming pill. I will hold your hand, stay by your side and face the crowd with you. I promise."

Her words seemed to put his heart at ease and he smiled.

"Now let's go party!!!" Hea shouted.