Chapter 26

The next morning was AWKWARD.

Hea picked Jimin up and from last night to now, the boy hadn't looked her in the eye since.

They were now at school, and sitting next to each other was hell.

Mrs. Lee gave an assignment to work in pairs and it was needless to say, they barely talked.

Hea wanted to. But she didn't know what to say.

Jimin wanted to. But he just couldn't forget the confession.

The two managed to get the assignment done and immediately went back to their own seats, putting more space between them.

"Hea!"

The girl jumped out of her trance to find the worried faces of her cousin and two best friends.

"Yea?"

"Gurl, we've been calling you for minutes now. What's up?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"I think I messed up."

"Elaborate." Daniel piped in, feeding her a fry.

She sighed. "I accidentally told Jimin I liked him."

Hea looked up at the shocked faces of her friends.

"So you do!" They all shouted, causing eyes on them.

After everyone looked away, Hoseok perked up.

"Tell us everything."

The girl took a sip of her drink then began narrating her tale, keeping Jimin's problems very brief.

When she was finished, they all fell silent.

"Damn girl." Yoongi said, breaking the silence.

"What have you gotten yourself into?"

"I guess trouble as always." She answered Daniel.

"I think you guys should talk it out."

"But Hoseok, what do I say? I don't know what to say. 'Hey Jimin, sorry about all your troubles lately but I want to add that I like you more than just a friend probably adding to more of your stress.' That's bullshit."

The three friends pondered as the girl sulked.

"You two should talk because then how would you know what to do from then? The words would come naturally when you're in front of each other. And I advise you do it sooner as possible because you guys could lose your friendship if the ignoring keeps happening."

Yoongi adviced the girl who listened clearly.

He knew when to be serious and wise even though he looked like he didn't care about anything.

"Thanks Yoongi." She mumbled and the bell rang.

They each gave her a hug and went along to their class.

Hea too went to her seat, and she gave Jimin a nervous smile. He did one in return, and they kept silent as Mrs. Lee taught.

Jimin decided to just hold study sessions from now on since Hea was well off in her grades.

Hea suggested they skip studying for the afternoon and Jimin agreed wanting to go home as soon as possible.

It was crazy to him that now his home was with his friends. How they became closer to him more than his only blood family ever was.

"Uh Jimin?"

Hea called him out his zone. He looked around seeing that they were already by Jin's.

"Can we talk?" She asked nervously.