Chapter 4

The students were allowed to exit the office and the teacher talked with the principal.

"So, Park Jimin is your name?" Hea asked following him.

He had his head down and was trying to walk away from her.

"Why aren't you answering?" She asked as she jogged to keep up with his small, fast legs.

She got annoyed that he won't give her attention and she sped up.

Hea ran in front of Jimin and held his shoulder. She pushed him gently against the wall and grabbed his tie as she cornered him.

She stared at his head still lowered.

"Hey. Look at me." She commanded but he kept his head down.

She tsked and raised his chin with her finger. Their eyes met.

Jimin was red at this point while Hea was smirking

"You're cute." She told him while smirking and watched as he got even redder, if that was possible.

"C-can you stop, please?" Jimin asked feeling very hot.

She let go of him after rubbing his soft lips. He blushed and looked down.

"You really are shy, huh?" She asked to herself.

Before she could blink, she saw his figure ducking away from her and scurrying down the hall.

Staring at his view, she chuckled.

"I am going to have fun with you, shy boy."
Hea clicked her tongue.

"Nice ass though." She said to herself, fixing her hair.

She skipped off to the rooftop where she sat there until she heard the lunch bell from downstairs.

~~

Hea entered the cafeteria looking for that particular person. She finally spotted him with his two friends she assumed, in the corner.

"What's up, shy boy?"

The three boys looked at her who was smirking at Jimin. The boy got red remembering the previous incident.

"Kang Hea? At our table?" An excited boy stared at her in disbelief.

"Sup Jungkook?" The girl asked him, her eyes never leaving the red boy.

"Oh my gosh! She knows me! Taehyung! THE Kang Hea knows me!" The boy said smacking his friend's arm.

Taehyung smiled at his younger, excitedly.

Hea turned her attention to the other two boys.
"Why so excited Jungkook?"

"You don't know?! THE Prank Queen. THE legendary bad girl, is sitting at my table and she knows my name!"

To that Hea laughed loudly. Amused, she asked, "That's the name? Prank Queen?" She burst out laughing again.

"You are literally my idol!" Jungkook shouted happily.