Chapter 1

"Kang Hea! To the office now!"

"Oops." Was all the girl said and grinned before walking out of class.

Her teacher was definitely not surprised and just ignored her.

She walked the empty hallways and went to the principal's office.

She took a seat and looked at the principal with a grin.

"Hea. Another prank? This one almost injured someone for real!"

"Aw come on Uncle Kang." Hea smiled brightly. "You know I can't live without doing these things."

"Don't 'Uncle Kang' me. The only reason you are still in this school is because we are blood related. Why can't you just behave?"

"Behave. Behave. Behave. I am tired of everyone telling me what to do!" She banged her fist on the table.

He sighed.
"I know at home it's bad. But you can at least deal with it some other way. Not disturbing all the students here."

"But it's funnnn." She whined.

"What do I do with you, Hea?"

"Simple. Let me go cause you know I won't stop and even if you kick me out, imma just do it at another school." She grinned.

"Just go." He sighed, giving up for the millionth time again.

"Byee Uncle Kang! Love ya!" She blew him a kiss from the door and grinned then left.

The principal just sighed but eventually smiled.

"My precious niece. I am just waiting for that one guy to change you." He smiled thinking about his niece.

He had no daughters, so he treats her like his own.

~~

Hea was at the roof top.

"Knew you'd be here. Whatcha thinking this time?"

She turned around to see her cousin.

"Just looking out." She shrugged then moved aside so he could join her on the rail.

"Aren't you scared one day you're gonna fall off of here?" He asked cheekily.

She grinned, looking at him. "Nope, not at all. Are you?" She smirked.

He shook his head.

"So what did my dad say this time?"

She sighed. "I just don't get why people misunderstand me. I mean yeah, I am a troublemaker. But like, can't they just allow me to express myself, Daniel?" She spoke her thoughts, looking out.

Her cousin didn't know what to say so he thought of an idea.

"What do you say, we go to the arcade? You know. Kang Hea and Kang Daniel. Two good cousins having a great time?"

She looked at him and smirked. "That sounds wrong." She teased.

Daniel finally caught on and gasped. "I didn't mean it like that! What the fuck Hea!" He smacked her hand making her laugh.

"I know, just kidding but bunking afternoon classes? Fuck yeah, I am down." Hea jumped off the rail and onto the concrete.

"I swear, one of these days you're gonna break a bone." He tsked as he came down carefully.

His cousin laughed. "You act like I haven't broken bones before."

Daniel put his hand around her shoulder and they two of them waltzed down the empty hallways to the secret passage out of the school.

~~~

"Hea! That's cheating!" He exclaimed as he hit the table in frustration.

"Nope." She smirked. "Come on. Don't be a pussy. Another round?"

"Ughhh fine. But if you cheat this time, we're gonna see who breaks whose bones." He threatened.

They scanned their card for another round of table hockey.

"Come on Danny. You can do better than that." She teased as the score was six to one.

"Yeah shut up. You're just cheating." He hissed.

"Am not. I am anything in this life but not a cheater. I hate those."

"Yeah, yeah. Come one just score now." He said, giving her the final shot to win.

Hea, however, did something unexpected. She hit the puck with intended force and all that could be heard was the ear-piercing groan from Daniel.

"Score." She announced, cockily, before walking out blowing a bubble with her gum.

______________________________________

Very short but trust me, there's good stuff coming.

Hope you enjoy!