Chapter 15

Next day, Hea and Jimin were walking to school when a red car blazed pass them.

It was a Lamborghini and the water from the wet ground splashed on Jimin.

"Stupid bitch." Hea muttered but Jimin was quick to hold her hand before she ran behind the car.

"Leave it." He told her and the girl took a deep breath.

She looked at him with a smile, "It's fine, let's just get to school."

He nodded and they continued their talk about studies.

When they reached the school compound, Hea got her eyes stuck on the same red car from earlier.

"What the fuck is that doing here?"

"Hea. Come on let's gooo."

This time she didn't listen to Jimin as she stared at the girl coming out the car.

She had on black pants and black top. Red lipstick, and a bunch of gold chains and earrings. Plus a black sunglasses on her head with her brown hair down. She definitely didn't look Korean.

"Ah fucking hell." Hea whispered, seeing a face she knew too well.

The girl gave her a wink and then turned her gaze to Jimin.

She eyed him up and down before letting out a wolf whistle. Then she started walking towards them still staring at Jimin.

Now, the girl next to Jimin didn't like that and was counting from 1 to 100 in her head to prevent herself from murdering the newcomer.

Enraged that the two were still making eye contact, Hea pulled him away and into the classroom.

"What's wrong?" He asked after she led him to the seat and sat him down.

The girl didn't answer.

"What's wrong Hea? Why are you so angry?"

Hea finally turned to him in disbelief. Her plan of breathing didn't work but luckily there was no one in class.

"What's wrong?! Jimin are you feeling okay? She was clearly eye fucking you!"

Luckily, no one was in the class and Jimin looked at her alarmed.

Why was she so worked up?

Even that thought bothered Hea. Why was she so worked up?

"Hea. It's fine. Calm down."

"No I can't calm down! I just wanna go back out there and rip her fucking head off." She did the strangling motion with her hands.

Jimin held back a smile but unfortunately the girl caught his lip twitching.

"Are you laughing?!"

"No!" He quickly denied.

"You are, aren't you! You find this amazing that a girl was ogling at you and I didn't like it!"

Jimin finally let out a giggle while Hea looked at him in disbelief.

"You're mean." She muttered and turned to face the front.

Jimin smiled in tiny but quickly shifted as students started piling in.

The two didn't talk for a while even though the teacher wasn't in the class.

"Alright class. Settle down!" Mrs. Lee walked in and with her a person followed.

Hea immediately sat up straight and eyed the girl with a dangerous glare. "She" on the hand was completely obvious to Hea staring at her but kept her eyes on the boy sitting right next to Hea.