Chapter seven- Bass doesnt want a Clear Response.

"Where is it!" I yelled, knocking over all the jeans I brought. Chuck came in. "Baby what are you looking for?" He asked.
"My red lacy bra I wore last night I need to wash it Chuck."
"The one that I got.." He smirked. I looked at him, and I rolled my eyes. "Yes that one you idiot perv!" I threw a throw pillow at him he caught it. And smiled. "Stop PMSing about the damn bra, and calm down have a drink." He said.
PMSing
Period.
Sex.
How long has It been since I have my period..
How long since..December 25?
A month? Or oh god. my face was stuck in a freeze. "Addie what's wrong?" He asked. I looked at Chuck.
"Nothing, I just remembered where the bra was sweetie. Thank you. I have to go home now." I said. "Babe, wait what's wrong don't leave I just got here.." He said.
"I know Chuck, and I'm sorry, it's that..I just need to think.." I said.
"About a bra?" He asked.
"Chuck it's not just a bra..it's my moms.." I said. He looked at me. "Okay?" He said. "Chuck, it has your sperm all over it, if my mom found it she'll know I was wearing it when I was with you babe. I just need to go and think.." I said.
I grabbed my bag, and ran out. "I'll text you." He said, I kissed him.
I texted Serena
I'm late
-A
Serena appeared at my house, I was sitting on the bed. Crying.
I was so scared, I'm gonna ruin my chance at Columbia. I can't support a baby, if my parents found out I was pregnant I would, they would, Chuck would kill me.
"Are you?" She asked.
I shrugged. " I don't know I was too scared to buy a test.." I said. She looked at me.
"Look I'll go and buy one, you meet me at my place in an hour, nobody will be home, Bart, and mom, and Eric will be out, also Chuck, he has to spend the night also. But come by in an hour I'll have the test and you'll take one. So we can see if you are..okay?" Serena said. I looked at her. "Gossip girl might say something again.." I said she shrugged. "It's better this way." She said. "I love you S." I said, she smiled, and hugged me. "Anything for you A. Anything."

In an hour, I walked into the Bass' apartment. Serena motions me towards the stairs, and we leave the door a creak since no one is here.

"I got you two, one Clear response, one Blue. I forgot. But take both of them, and then..well find out if you're pregnant with a baby bass." She laughed. She gave me some silk shorts and a low cut gray tanktop, I pulled them down, and peed on the stick, I placed it down on the counter, and I did the other, as Serena watched. "C'mon." She said. And then I heard a familiar voice as I held the pregnancy test. Serena blocked the door. "Who's in there Serena?" Chuck asked. "Chuck..nobody..I swear." She said. "Are you doing drugs?" His voice sounded sincere. "No.." She said, he came closer and saw me holding the pregnancy test. I turned and Chuck looked at Serena. "Let me through!" He said. Serena looked at me. And I nodded. He stood by me, watching the pregnancy color appear. He looked down at me while the test appeared positive, my heart sunk.
"Chuck.." I said, and he stormed out. "Chuck!" I screamed. Serena came by. "Oh my god..oh my god." She said. Covering her mouth. I looked at her with tears in my eyes. "Did he just break up with me?" I asked. She shook her head. "I don't know honey, I don't, you can spend the night here, or live here I don't care." Serena said. "Thank you.." I said.
"We need to tell Blair." I said, my voice small.
I sat on the bed, as 30 minutes past and Blair came. "Oh my god." She said, seeing my ball my legs up my arms wrapped around my legs. She sat on the hugging me, as did Serena. "Blair, I'm pregnant." I said. She looked at me. "Does Chuck know?" She asked me. I but my lip and a tear went down. "He ran out, when he saw the stick was positive." Serena said.
"That dick!" Blair said. "There's that party at my place tonight..tell nobody, stay with S, and I'll talk to Chuck." Blair said. I nodded.
Serena dressed me in this loose gray button down, and a white pencil skirt over it, and heels. My hair up, my makeup fresh. I walked in with Serena and I saw Chuck, I ignored him as he looked at me.
He was wearing a bow tie, the one I bought him for Christmas.
And I heard Blair.
"Your girlfriend is pregnant, and you run out on her when she needs you the most? Huh Chuck?! She's pregnant with your child! The other half of you is in her. Your child is growing inside her, the woman you love is carrying the baby you two made together out of love.. And you just run out?! I can't believe you did that, in fact I hate you." She said. Chuck looked at her. "I never hated anyone...more. I love her, and I was scared, I'm still scared, I'm not ready to be a father Blair." he said.
"Then go talk to her." Blair said. Chuck looked at me. And walked over. "Can I speak to you? Alone.." He said looking at Serena. "Of course." I said. He guided me. Into Blair's room.
"I'm so sorry, I was spooked. I'm just so, I was so surprised." He said. I looked at him. "Do you understand how hard, how shock I was. How scare I am also Chuck, I'm suppose to be going to a Ivy League next year, and now I'm gonna be at your suite with a baby on my hip!" I said. "You could always.." He said. "What do you mean?" "Go to a hospital take a blood test see if it's true. Those sticks aren't always right." He said. "Chuck I took two." I said, he looked at me.

"Still, tomorrow, well schedule and appointment, and you're staying with me tonight in Bart's place, in my bed." He said. "With you?" I asked, Chuck nodded. "With me." He smiled.