Part IV Chapter 45: Hells bells

It was December 23.
It was snowing outside of the window of my current boyfriends Louis Grimaldi's estate in New York, I was laying down on my back my legs over the arm rest in the living room. The room was decorated in Christmas which the room was dim coming from the lamp on the side table, the Christmas tree lights, and the fire coming from behind Henry while he sat watching his father play with his fisher price game, while I saw his anger bubble inside him. I knew he missed Chuck.
In some twisted way I missed Chuck; despite everything we've been through I loved him. I sat up from watching the window, while I stretched Louis looked up.
"What are you doing love?" He asked, I looked down at him while I wrapped my shawl around my waist.
"I'm going to the bathroom." I lied. He nodded, and I went into the study him and I shared I sat on the red velvet chair. I opened the drawer to the yellow packet filled with divorce papers. I opened them and all I had to do was sign, and let him sign.
I looked looked down at them, and I sighed I couldn't go through with it. I couldn't. I looked around the desk I found a lighter and lit it. Watching the packet turned to ash in the fireplace.
Can we talk?- A
I then waited until I looked down, and saw a response.
I walked back in the living room to see Louis standing, I looked at him his arm around my waist staring at me.
"I love you." He said. I looked up at him, him and Blair just gotten a divorce and I was his comfort. "I love you." I said before tugging his shirt out of his pants as he smirked I looked at Henry asleep on the ground as I started kissing his neck. I checked Chuck's response.
Butter. 15 I'll see you there-Chuck

I look at Louis and he starts kissing me leading me to the bedroom, I lay down as he comes over me.
I get up from him sleeping, as I put on a white turtleneck, black jeans a tan pull over and some brown heeled boots. I get a cab to butter, and as I walked in I see Chuck looking at me his eyes averted down to see if my ring was still where he placed it a 1 year and Half ago, and it was a veil of pleasure went over his face as I kissed him.
It was the way that he looked at me, I knew that we weren't the end. It was the middle of us, we've been together since high school, I dropped out of college to be with him (I'm going back to Columbia next fall) to be with out child who turned out to be my summer rendezvous son who is the heir to the Grimaldi throne who is desperately, and arrogantly in love with me.
We sat and he looked at me the entire time we ate I looked at him.
"What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked. He looked at me.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"It's Christmas Eve tomorrow Chuck." I laughed, he looked at me.
"You want to spend it with me?" He asked.
"You're still my husband.." I said he looked at me.
"What about Louis?" He said his smile said it all.
"He's going to Monaco to be with his mother and sister." I said, he smiled.
People known that Chuck and I were on a break, but the closest people know Louis and I are planning to be married in the fall.
I looked at Chuck, and sipped my scotch.
"How's Henry?" He asked.
"He's doing great, he's running around all the time now, he's sleeping a lot. He's eating everything I give him he's a good baby." I said.
"How's his dad?" He asked.
"I left him asleep." I said. Chuck's hand explored my knee.
"I love you." I said. He looked at me, as he leaned close to me.
"I love you more." He smiled, I grabbed his hand.
I left and when I walked in I stripped and got into the shower, as I rubbed my shoulder I felt Louis, I turned around.
"Hey." I smiled, he looked at me.
"Where were you?" He asked.
"I went to go see Chuck." I said, he looked at me.
"I'm not going through the same thing I went with Blair my love." He said.
I put a hand on his cheek.
"I'm not Louis, I promise." As I lied chasing his eyes
I looked at Louis, and we hugged.
We got dress and I slept, I felt a hand shake me as I got up, I put on a black silk robes i tied it, I followed Louis to the door as I sleepily smiled.
"Are you sure you don't want to come mother will love you Adelaide." He said.
"I have family here Louis." I smiled he hugged me with one arm, and I hugged his neck as his arms wrapped around my waist as his face in my neck.
"I love you." I whispered.
He repeated it as he got on his jet.
As I went back to bed, I heard little feet run I god my smile on my pillow as I heard them turn around and slowly open my door.
I felt Henry climb on the bed, his little arms hugging me.
"Hi mommy" he said. I smiled, and I turned. As his little face nuzzled in my chest i held him, we both fell asleep to the silence.
BOOOOOOOOOM
My eyes shot open
The thunder shook the entire house, Henry stirred but never woke up.
I hugged my son on my chest as I watch the sun rose, when the light streamed from the window onto my precious little boys face his eyelashes fluttered open.
I held him to get dressed, as we ate breakfast we went to Blairs.
We got out, Chuck got out of his town car and walked towards me his arm went around my waist as Henry pulled for Chuck.
Henry's head laid on his chest, while we were in the elevator we hit her penthouse, 5 Christmas parties ago was the first time me and Chuck has sex behind the Christmas tree. We walked as we both looked at each other as the Christmas tree was the same decoration as it was when we first had our sexual encounter.
Chuck let Henry down as Nate and Blair stood together laughing.
As I skimmed the crowd Nate's eyes looked over at me, as I wore a white long sleeved wrap dress with black strap heels. My
hair was pinned, and I smiled as Nate he came over. Chuck looked at him staring at me.
Our relationship was fucked up, it wasn't healthy Chuck and I were married but we cheated on each other. First; him, and Blair, then him and Jenny. Then me and Louis, than me and Nate. It wasn't healthy and in some twisted way me and Chuck were soul mates.
As I hugged Nate, I looked over at Blair.
"Hi." She said smiling, I looked at my best friend.
She didn't care if me and Louis were having a affair she thought it did me good after all the pain Chuck caused me.
Louis made me happy. Louis and I belonged together
There was no games, no devious plotting against each other we were happy. Even though Chuck and I were still married and madly in love. I was in love with Louis and that's how it was suppose to be.
Dinner ended, as Henry was asleep in the crib upstairs.
As I went back to the empire, I held Chuck's hand inside.
And by the next morning I woke up in me and Louis bed my inner thighs hurting.