A look into Book II

Before we do anything drastic upper east siders, we have to look at Adelaide Percy from Harry Winston, walking out with a bag of jewelry heading into the Archibald's limo when a figure who wasn't Nate kissed her on the cheek? Looks like Bass has a lot to explain to his best friend of many years why his beloved girlfriend was sitting in the back of a limo like all those years before. Golden boy better get ahold of his treasure, there is a saying what is meant to be will come back but..is chuck the one who is meant to be?
Xoxo gossip girl.

I sat at the bar eating my breakfast reading the scandal as a troubled Nate walked into the room he looked at me and held the phone out. "Is this true?" He asked, I shook my head. "It's not what it looks like Nate I promise" I said he shook his head. "Then explain it to me cause it looks a lot like senior year all over again." He said, I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "I was looking for engagement rings for Blair because chuck didn't want to be seen in Harry Winston" I said putting my hands around his neck smoothing them, he looked at me.
"You promise?" He asked, I put my body toward him as his hand went around my waist.
"I promise." He kissed my lips then my cheeks several times.
"Chuck bass is history, you're the one I want now." I explained, his blue eyes twinkled, as I smiled. He kissed me again while smiling against my lips.
Chuck walked in, and chuckled.
"So I see the blast didn't even matter" he said. I looked at him with my forehead on Nate's jaw, Nate smiled, and said "We've come to the conclusion that nothing can come between us, even you chuck bass" Chuck looked at him, then at me and smirked.
"I see you're right Archibald." As I remember what really happened in that limo, senior year, and the actually thing that happened. He rubbed my back, and said "let's go to bed.

I walked out of Harry Winston with a bad of jewelry, as I strutted towards the bass' limo Chuck opened the door and stood one hand on my waist kissing my cheek, we had gone in and sat down. While I started to pull out the jewelry my dress had lifted to see the outline of the lingerie I was wearing, and I saw Chuck staring at it, not remember Nate in a time like this I was in a position where I was lifting it up more to show the stocking, his fingers came over mine until the white thong showed and he bit his lip. In the heat of the moment, I took the panties off and chucks hands started at my ankles to my thigh then around my dress to take it off I laid down in the limo as he kissed my neck and I leaned up from my elbows taking my bra off as a smile formed across his face, he kissed my neck as his fingers circled around my clit, his shirt was unbuttoned to see his chest hair and he undid his pants and my body came up as he bolted in me like a thoroughbred winning a race horse everything felt right, until his face turned into Nate.
I jumped up in a fright, Nate woke up and comforted me.
"What's going on?" He said.
I put a arm around him. "Bad dream" I said, he kissed my forehead and snuggled me into his chest.
"I love you." He said, I looked up at him. "I love you too."
I woke up again, to the talking of Nate and Chuck. I got a silk robe and put it on my gray lace teddy showing I walked in to find Chuck staring at me the look on his face like the night I lost my virginity to him in the back of his limo.
Nate walked over and I tied the robe and he kissed me good morning, I hugged him, as Chuck looked away.
"I have to go meet Blair about a recent occasion that just happened." Chuck said.
"Nothing happened though." I said he looked at me walking over to him, he looked down at me. "She doesn't believe that" he said.
"If we both go talk to her she'll understand right?" I asked. Nate walked up, and said "if she sees you in pajamas she'll know it's the truth I've seen it work". Chuck looked me up and down. "Always the truth Nate" he laughed, Chuck grabbed my arm and led me to the elevator, I ran back and kissed Nate he held my waist as I turned to look Chuck was looking down, I ran to the side to get my high heels and ran to Chuck, he was standing in the back.
I turned and looked at him. "Are you gonna say something or just stay in the back wishing you could have sex with me right now?" He asked. He half smiled and walked to me, his fingers intertwined with the ties on the robe and I looked at him, "we have people" i said. "I just need to feel you again." He said as the robe opened his breath against my neck I lifted the teddy, and his hands rocked back and forth of my underwear, as they slid in I leaned my head back as he smiled "I love seeing you do that"
I looked at him. As I started to orgasm his face was between my legs, I hit my hand and as his tongue went over clit I orgasmed as he kissed the side of my mouth.
I grabbed his hair, and looked him in the eyes.
"We don't talk about this." I said, he nodded.
We went to tell Blair and she understood. As Chuck took me back he held my thigh, Nate's face landed in my mind as I looked at the man who loved me even know even more than we were in high school.
I walked into the empire, and I went to take a shower, I saw the for open and it look like Nate.
"Hey" he said. He started taking off his shirt and he was named, he finally got in and I turned around. He looked at me, and smiled.
"I love you so much Addie" he said,I looked at him.
"I love you more" I said I grabbed his hand. His body to mine, I kissed him. We got out, and he pushed me down on the bed I giggled as he started to kiss me and I bit my lip as he slid it in my leg up I moaned as he fell off I grabbed one of his shirts and he looked at me as I sat on the bed reading. "Adelaide." He said, I looked up.
"Yes?" I asked, he was so perfect, he leaned up as he made his way beside me.
"I'm hungry" he said. I shut my book, and went to the kitchen, as I did Chuck was sitting on the couch going through folders sipping scotch.
"I'm fixing to make dinner you want something?" I asked, Nate walked in behind me.
Chuck shook his head. "That's fine" I turned around, and Nate kissed me. "Well looks like someone else is excited" he said. "No I really want pizza." I said, "Well order pizza" Nate laughed, I opened the fridge and got a water out, I went and sat by Chuck. "Do you want pizza?" I asked my foot on him. He looked at me, and laughed. "No I'm busy Ad." I frowned and got the phone, I ordered chucks favorite restaurant, and me and Nate pizza. Chuck was in the shower as me and Nate brought back the food. I laid it out as I went to change into a long silk pajama shirt, and socks I sat on the bed watching law and order while Nate ate pizza working on the spectator I grabbed his hand and kissed it, I got up to the living room and Chuck looked at his meal and smiled. "Thank you Addie" he said, I smiled. "Anything for you bass" I said I walked back and pulled the covers and laid in bed as Nate had the laptop on.
"So I was thinking." I said.
He looked over. "Yes?" He started typing.
"I think we should talk about marriage soon" I said. He shut the laptop. "I tried to marry you three years ago" he laughed. I looked up at him. "I think we're ready now" I said. He smiled and hugged me. "I think living a life with you outside the city, maybe 45 minutes away from Manhattan or living in a brownstone so we can have a house and children would be amazing." He said.

If you like this and want more comment!