Chapter eighteen- Off with her head.

Hello there upper east siders Gossip Girl here with a few insiders on what's happening on the Upper East side: Blair and Chuck walking out of his suite at the Emperor, walking across the block to his exes Penthouse suite, they leave with who? Serena. Not queen A.
Where was she, what did they do?
Who knows.
Long live Queen A.
You know you love me
XoXo Gossip Girl

I walked into my apartment with Serena sitting on the couch.
I walked over.

"Hey S?..what's.."

I sat my bag on the bar, and she looked at her, and she stood and came by me her demeanor was standoffish.

*Serena's POV*
I looked at Adelaide standing up, her body higher, her cheek bones more defined.
I held her hand.
"Where were you?" I asked, she looked up at me.
"I was at the bar.." She said, I looked at her. "You haven't had a drink since..." I said, she looked at me. "I know, I just..Serena.." She mumbled looking at me, her chin started trembling and we sat.
"What's wrong babe?" I asked, she looked at me, her eyes watery when a tear fell, I pouted, and looked at her, as she breathed in ragged.

She looked up.
"I miss Chuck, I miss his stubborn, arrogant, selfish, smart mouth, purple loving man, and I will never stop loving him." She said, I looked at her. And held her hand. "Then quit, doing this." I said, she looked at me.
"I did it for him!" She said, I shook my head and she looked at me.
"He though that's what he wanted, and he realized he fell in love with the sweet, hardheaded girl Adelaide, not queen A." I said. She nodded, and put down the bracelet.
"I'm done, off with my head." She said.
I nodded, and we hugged.

She's done, off with her head. -Serena.
I sent it to Blair, and she texted back.
Great job S, love ya XX- B
And I heard a knock, and.

*Adelaides POV*
I stood and opened the door, as Chuck stood his hand in his pockets, Serena came behind me.
I looked at her, and I realized that it was a plan, probably conceived from the mind of Blair Waldorf.
"Chuck." I whispered, he looked at me.
"Hey Addie." He said.

"Come in." I said.
Serena looked at me.
"I'll go." She said, grabbing her jacket and purse.
She closed the door. And Chuck grabbed me hand.
"So, I heard you stepped down from the throne." He said. I nodded.
"I realized, royalty doesn't do anything when you don't have someone you love." I said. He looked at me.
"I love you Adelaide." Chuck said. I grabbed his waist he grabbed mine.
"You guys planned this, to get me off the throne to make Blair happy, and so You could get me again?" I said, Chuck nodded.
"You figured it out A." He smirked.
And, we kissed. It was a long kiss, that made out way to my bedroom, as he kissed me, I took off his jacket and threw it across the floor, moving upward in my underwear and taking it off.

I woke up with Chuck's arm around me, his face close to mine. As I smiled, looking at him.
I looked at the time.
7:50am
I shook Chuck.
"Chuck..Chuck..get up. Were late!" I said.
"I have the secretary a doctors note." He mumbled his eyes still closed. "Lay back down, and sleep." He groaned. I laid back down, and smiled at him. And pulled the cover up. He was in
His boxers. And covered me.
I was with Chuck. Like it was suppose to be. Like it was all the time suppose to be.