Chapter twentyone- Good mornin' to you.

I awoke beside Serena, texting Dan on her phone. I coughed, and I started hearing the yelling.
"You have no right to say what goes on in this household I don't care if we are married or not, Chuck can do whatever he wants, sleep with whoever he wants, and bunk with whoever he wants. He's been dating Adelaide for such a long time Rufus, you were here when they room together. Nothing goes on." Lily said. Rufus started the screaming now and Serena looked over at me and we giggled.
"I do not want to let jenny get exposed to that. And they don't do anything?" Rufus laughed. We got up out of bed I put on my Columbia hoodie, and stepped outside. Chuck beside the entry way of the stairs, he looked at me and motioned me, and Serena to come here. I got in his grasp, and Lily coughed.
"Alright, they do have sex, or whatever it is that Chuck, and Addie do." Lily said. I snorted.
"Like what? Explain." Rufus said, Serena raised an eyebrow and giggled.
"One time, they were at it for several hours, and right at 5am we started hearing these weird noises. Loud, and just plain..well we go into Chucks room-"
Oh god oh sweet heavenly mother.
"And they were doing this unorthodox position..and it was Adelaide who was screaming." She said Chuck looked over at me and I squealed, and he put a hand over my mouth.
"This is what I don't wanna let Jenny get exposed to. This, Chuck's different girls. I don't want her to think that this is okay." Rufus said. Lily clacked her heels which meant she was mad.
I looked at Serena. Chuck's hand still on my mouth.
"Chuck, and Adelaide are gonna be together for a very, very, long time Rufus." She said.
Chuck removed his hand, and I smiled at him, and placed my head on his chest.
"You know what. Let them do what they want, if Adelaide becomes Pregnant. No way, that child is staying with us." He said.
Chuck looked down at me. Serena shook her head.

"Rufus, she's not getting pregnant she's responsible." Lily said.
"That's not what Serena told Dan now is it?" Rufus said. Lily chuckled, and she breathed out
"SERENA!" Lily screeched. I looked at Serena.
"You told Dan about my pregnancy scare?" I asked.
"I tell Dan everything! I'm sorry." She said.
"SERENA COME DOWN NOW!" Lily screamed.
"It's okay, go before she starts going ballistic." I said.
Serena went down the stairs, her blonde hair cascading behind her.
"Yes mother?" She said.

"Did you tell Dan that Adelaide had a pregnancy scare?" Lily asked.
Serena coughed.
"Well, I did reference that along the lines of she had to take a pregnancy test and go to the doctor." She said. Chuck looked at me.
"Why, this was suppose to be enclosed in the family! Nobody was suppose to know except us, and Evangeline." Lily scolded.

"Mom, I tell Dan everything, I mean gossip girl saw me buy so many pregnancy test, it was bound to be out." She said.
I started walking down the stairs and Chuck grabbed my arm. "Hey. No..not now." He said shaking his head.
I backed up, and I moved my front into his side as his arm around me.
"Are they awake?" Lily asked.
Serena scuttled her words.
"Lay is asleep, as for Chuck...I have no clue." She said.
Chuck patted my back, and started walking down the stairs.
"Ah! Chuck, so how was a night without Adelaide?." Rufus said.
I walked down, and saw Chuck.
"Really? Unpleasant." He said. I walked down, and wrapped my arm around his. He smiled at me, and kissed my cheek.
Lily looked at Rufus.
"They're so happy together at least they could do is sleep in the same bed." Lily said.
I looked at them, and back at Chuck.
"Whatever. But if we hear one teeny tiny pleasureful sound in their, Addie you're sleeping in Serena's room." Rufus said.
Lily looked at Me, and shook her head.
I laughed, and nodded.
"Deal." I said.

Good morning upper east siders looks like Queen A gave the throne back to who most rightfully deserved it Chuck Bass, as her loving on again boyfriend made up. We didn't see the two at all down in Bendel's or Café, so where were they the last two days? A source tells me that they were locked in Adelaide's penthouse apartment, most likely in her bedroom.
At least we know A is careful, taking her birth control while eating lunch with Blair, and Nate, with Chuck's eyes glued to Adelaide Percy as one of his Victrolla burlesque girls.
At least we know he only has eyes for A. Glad the power couple is back, but let see how long they last in the kingdom.
You know you love me.
Xoxo - Gossip Girl