Chapter eight- Looks like the bun in burnt..

It was the morning of the appointment to see whether or not I was really carrying the child of Chuck Bass.

I was wearing a grey sweatshirt my hair was a mess, I was tossing and turning all night, I was so nervous, Chuck took a shower and got dressed.

We went to the ObGyn in town, early so nobody could see us and we wouldn't be spotted in gossip girl. We sat in the waiting room I sat in front of Chuck, with my legs up in the chair. My head on my knees deep breathing. He came and took my hands and I looked at him. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." I said. "Baby tell me." He ordered.

"I'm scared Chuck." I said.
He looked at me, and held both my hands.
"Don't worry I'll protect you, I'd do anything for you." He said.
"Ms Percy." The nurse said. I stood and Chuck came. He nodded, and we went to the waiting room they did blood tests, and we waited for an hour, until the doctor came in. "I have news. You're not pregnant." He said. I looked at Chuck and laughed and I kissed him. "Just wear condoms next time." He said. I nodded. "You didn't wrap up?" He asked Chuck. Chuck shook his head. "It usually just happened, out of surprise we didn't plan it, well at least I didn't." He said.
"We'll be careful, and you should be on birth control." He told me. "I stopped taking it last year." I said. He looked at me. "Why'd you stop?" He asked. "I was single." I said. "I recommend you start again, just in case." He said. We stood as Chuck kissed the top of my head.
We entered Bart's apartment and we ran up to Serena's room. "I'm not pregnant." I admitted. Serena twirled me around and Chuck chuckled. "You seem relived." She said. He nodded. "I want a child with you, but not now." He said. I nodded, Serena's hand on my elbows.
"You're staying here tonight? Having dinner with us?" She asked. I looked at Chuck. "I am spending the night." I said. "Mom would love that." She sung, I laughed. "I think she needs rest Serena you're too hyper." Chuck said, I hugged her tight. "I'll see you, or come into Chuck's room." I said. He guided me, and I laid on the grey bed spread and he sat beside me, he turned on the television and all I remember was him petting my hair.
"Babe, babe, honey, Addie. Wake up dinner." I heard a voice say. I awoke and looked at Chuck. "Change, I picked out a dress for you sweetie." He said. I stood and removed, the hoodie. And put on the violet colored dress, I placed my messy hair in a ponytail, and I walked down with him.
"Ah! Addie!" Lily said, she came across the table and hugged me. As I sat. "Lily!" I laughed. "How are you?" She asked, looking at me. "I'm good." I nodded. "No I mean..how are you." She emphasized. I turned to Chuck. "You told her?" I asked. Chuck shrugged. "I'm not pregnant.." I said. Lily clapped.

After dinner, I wore the stuff Serena met me borrow, and I looked at chuck getting into his pajamas and I climbed into bed. And shut my eyes, I awoke to Chucks arm around me.

I looked at the time. 11:23am
I fell back asleep, and Serena came in. "Addie honey it's 6pm." She said. "No way!" I said. She nodded. "Oh well..where's Chuck?" I asked.
"He went to go do business at Victrolla or whatever." She said. I nodded. "When did he leave?" I asked. Rubbing my eyes, Serena looked at me. "5:30, we was beside you watching tv, get up and let's take that bath." She said I removed. My things and placed them on Chuck's side. I went to shower. I took about a long hour shower. When I got back Chuck walked in. "Seems like your finally up..you wanna go get dinner?" He asked. "Where were you?" I asked. "Victrolla?" he said. I looked at him. "Tell me Chuck." I said raising an eyebrow. "Adelaide, I'm telling you, Victrolla." He said. I sat on the bed staring at the wall and I looked at my phone.
"Lay, are you saying I'm cheating on you?" He asked.
"Is that what you're suggesting?" I asked.
"Why, why would I cheat on the one girl I ever loved?" He asked. I looked at him, and my bitch face got into mode. "You loved Blair once too..remember?" I said. Chuck grabbed my arm. "I've never cheated in you, nor will I ever." He said. I looked at his sincere face.
"Okay Bass, let me get ready." I smirked. And we went to Butter. My hair was curled pinned and my right knee length, blue dress tight, lowcut. We walked in, and sat. We ordered, and he looked at me.
"What's wrong with you?" He asked. I looked at him. "Nothing is wrong with me, other than the fact I thought I was pregnant for 3 days straight Chuck, and when I wake up.." I shut down. And sipped my drink.
Chuck looked at me skimming the place. He held his hand on mine.
"As Long as you're mine. Nobody, can come between us. We're Adelaide Percy, and Chuck Bass. We are the upper east sides power couple." He said. I nodded.
"I never thought you cheated Chuck." I lied.
He looked at me, and removed his hand and squinted his eyes.
"Stop, lying to me Adelaide. I know you better than yourself." He said. I looked at him, raising my eyebrow.
"I love you." He finally said. "I love you also." I retorted eating my salad he just stared at me the entire night and we went back to the Apartment. "I'm tired." I said. Chuck looked at his watch. "You just woke up 3 hours ago." He said. "I don't care I said I'm tired. Goodnight." He grabbed me.
"What the hell is wrong with you Adelaide! What more do you want from me. I give you my affection, I came to the doctor with you! I apologized, I apologize for leaving you at 5:30 thirty minutes after you woke up. I'm sorry. Okay." he said. I nodded. "I really am tired Chuck." I said.
He looked at me.
"I'll take a shower and then go in with you." He said.
He came into bed and I turned wrapping myself around him. He kissed the top of my head.
My Chuck Bass.