Chapter twentyseven- Theres something about Adelaide.

And so it began.
The long nights of studying, the endless coffee, staying up partying, watching movies with my cool roomy, most of all, doing all these things with Nate.
College with Nate really brought out his true colors. Which were pure, and decedent.
He would come by my dorm if I overslept, or Chuck was naked In bed with me, and leave a tie on the knob, study with me over a huge test, and then grab me a coffee at 3 am, and we continued. He was my best friend.

I passed my first semester all As.
As for now, I was in manhattan during Christmas time. Celebrating with Chuck, and Serena. I walked into the palace, and the elevator rung to the penthouse. I walked out and Serena ran to me, as Chuck did kissing me.
"Ah our little college girl." She said. I smiled, and laughed.
"I brought a present." I smiled. Serena looked at me, as Nate walked out. Chuck looked at Serena. Serena chuckled unsure, Nate and Chuck hugged, as Chuck looked over at me.
"Baby. Can I speak to you for one second?" He asked I nodded and walked with him.
"Why the hell did you bring him, I had to see him everytime I went to Columbia. On your bed, studying." he said.
"Chuck, he's your best friend". I replied, Chuck shook his head.
"That's a load of bull. Ever since he's kissed you, I don't know what the fuck to do around him beside be a gentlemen Addie!" He whispered. I touched his cheek.
"It's just for a couple of hours and then you get a month of me to drool over, can you survive that Mr. Bass?" I said, he put his hands on each side of my waist and put his forehead on mine. "That I can wait for." He chuckled, I smiled and bit my tongue, he kissed me.

We walked out, and I smiled. Chucks hand in mine as we sat, we said prayers, and ate.
Afterward, while Rufus and Lily were asleep on the couch, me and Chuck looked at each other in the dim lighting and we got up and scurried up the steps, we entered his bedroom and locked the door, I untucked his shirt, as he unzipped my Balmain dress, the violet dripping down around my ankles as I stepped out, kissing him as we fell on the bed his hands roamed everywhere, and then his hands in my hair. With dainty fingers he wrapped his index finger and middle on the side of my black thong and slid it down, as I watched his erection grow, and my pleasure spiked as he moved into me, I clawed his back my breast against his bare chest, our heartbeats into one.
As what seemed like hours, we watched the sky turn into a pink grapefruit, ocean. His arm under my shoulders wrapped, and by arm across him. I had my eyes closed as he brushed the hair outta my face.
"Has Nate ever tried to.." Chuck asked. I looked at him.
"Chuck me and Nate are strictly platonic." I said, he looked down at me.
"I mean I get to see you a week outta a month, it's amazing if I get to see you on weekends because you're so busy honey." He said. I nodded.
"That's what I signed up for Chuck, I can't depend on you, or money." I said. He looked at me.
"You can depend on me I'm not going anywhere." He said, I looked at him.
"Chuck.. You're gonna get so fed up with only seeing me minimum amounts of time before you go and do the old you." I said he looked at me.
"That's a lie." He said. I looked at him.
"It's not." I said. He looked down at me.
"You really think that I would cheat on you? Again." He asked. I looked up at him.
"It's a lost cause Bass." I yawned. He looked at me, and scooted toward me.
"I would never. Cheat on you again Addie." He said, I looked at him.
"I believe you." I swallowed the lie.
I turned and my phone buzzed I grabbed it and the screen said
NATE
I opened it and read
Hey Lay, I'm goin be at my house earlier this evening, hopefully see you there dinner at 9?
Miss you- Nate

I looked at Chuck, and I finally heard his breathing steady as I got out. I walked down the stairs and went to the elevator, and went down. I took a cab to Nate's, and I looked at his place.
I walked in, as he came and twirled me around. As I came down my hands went to his cheeks, he looked at me.
"Adelaide." He laughed. I hugged him.
"I miss you.." I said he hugged me again.
"I told you 9 it's afternoon." He laughed.
"I got out of chucks bed finally." I laughed. He chuckled and nodded.
"The ole 6 hour tussle in bed starring Adelaide Percy, and Chuck Bass." Nate laughed I smiled.
"Connection and then the connected until I cant move." I laughed, Nate put his fingers in his ears.
"I can't hear anything." He laughed I smiled, and looked at him.
"The pros of being Chuck Bass' girlfriend." I said.
Nate nodded.
"I know and soon his wife." He blurted. I looked at him.
"What did you just say?" I asked he looked panicked.
"Nothing Addie." He said.

Well well looks like the cats outta the bag.
Who knows what's in store for Nate Archibald.
Are wedding bells in the air for Chuck, and Adelaide? Blair seen with Serena at Bendel's crying over spilled Nate.
Or will Nate, and Addie finally swallow that they're not gonna happen. That they're better off brother and sister .
Well looks like a white wedding for Adelaide, and a crib liner too.
Xoxo- Gossip Girl