Chapter twentysix- University of Nates summertime Lovin'

The week we were suppose the move in, me and Nate stayed in the Hamptons, we came back going to the college, I got out and put my stuff up, and smiled. I heard a knock and Nate was at my door.
"Do you remember what happened in the Hamptons?" He asked holding into my arms. I looked at him, an nodded.
"Everything, why?" I asked, his eyes in fear.
"Do you remember driving back to the townhouse with Serena, and me running -" he said, I grabbed his elbow.
"Yes! The old woman affair you were having." I said.
"Listen, there's gonna be a white party. Please be my date." He said.
"I was gonna go with Chuck, Nate." I said. He looked at me.
Him an Blair broke up, this summer.
Whilst Nate was having an affair with a married woman.
"Please, just please." He begged.
"I will, but Chuck will be pissed I haven't seen him since the month in the Hamptons." I said, Nate kissed my cheek.
"He'll get over it." He laughed.
I looked at Nate, and I closed me door.
"Okay Nate." I laughed.

The week during the white party, the day before I went to Chuck's place in the Hamptons I walked in and, went outside on the patio to him resting his head on his pool. I went and sat my legs in the cool water, he looked up at me.
"Hey babe." I said. He smiled, and took his sunglasses off.
"What are you doing here?" He asked. I laughed as he got out, pushing himself, I walked with him into the kitchen, and I sat on the bar stool.
"So, about the white party." I said. He looked at me.
"It's gonna be perfect afterward, were gonna go back to here, and.." Before he could finish I blurted out.
"I can't go with you, I gotta go with Nate!" I said. He looked at me from his drink.
"Why." He asked, I coughed.
"Something Nate got into, and I have to help him get out of it. Please Chuck, understand." I said stepping out, walking toward him. I put my hand on his chest running in down.
"Afterward, you can give me my punishment." I slapped his butt, he grabbed mine, and smirked his face close to, I kissed his cheek and smiled.
"I love you Chuck Bass." I said.
"I love me too." He said, I slapped his bicep and he laughed.
"Adelaide, I love you too." He said. I kissed him, and grabbed my bag.
"I gotta go I'll see you later." I said, he grabbed me.
"How about you stay the night, and tell Nate to pick you up." He asked. I shook my head.
"Lily would worry, and I gotta get my dress Chuck, I'm gonna be up early, so I probably will wake you up, and I know how you are so. I'm staying with Serena." I said. He looked at me.
"At least kiss me." He said, I pouted and came and held his cheek. And I kissed him, his arm snaked around my waist as I kissed him.
"Babe." He whimpered. I giggled.
"Later tomorrow Bass, you're a big boy you can wait." I said.
"But.." He whined.
"No buts or you won't get this butt." I said. He laughed.
"Bad girl." He said, I smiled.
"You know me so well." I said.
I walked out, and drove to Serena's, Nate on the couch.
"Anybody home?" I asked. He got up, and came in. I smiled.
"Hey Nate." I said, he looked at me.
"I'm so nervous." He said, I laughed.
"Trust me we will he fine." I said, hugging him. I touched his cheeks.
"You'll be out of her reach Babe, it's okay." I said. I grabbed his hand, and he pulled me in for another hug.
Serena came home, as I got out of the shower, she laughed.
"Classy." She said, I rolled my eyes.
"Classy is your Addie." I replied, she smile that Serena smiled and threw a pillow at me while I was dressing.
"You're an idiot." She said.
"A cute idiot." I said, I put on a silk pajama top, and crawled in. My hair in curlers.

In the morning, I rolled over and got out of bed.
I walked down the hallway to the kitchen.
"Hey." Lily said giggling, I looked at her. And yawned, and Chuck's silent chuckle rung.
"What are you doing here?" I yawned.
"She is my mother in law, and you are my girlfriend." He replied.
"I look horrible, and it's not a good sight." I said.
"I think you look great." He said while grabbing me so I can sit on his lap.
"Such a bitch." I laughed. Kissing his nose.
I got up, From the family conversation, and went to my room, I did my hair and makeup and I put on the white sundress I had. With white pumps, my hair down, I walked out, and Nate stood. I smiled, and hugged him.
The white party was huge.
Vitamin water was in every hand, everyone was like in beige or white.
As Nate pulled me closer to him, I looked at him.
"She's here." He said. I looked at him.
I turned and saw her giving Nate the dirty eye, I smiled. And held Nate's hand.
We walked to the drinks, while Rufus, and Lily smiled. His arm around my waist.
"Nice job." She whispered walking past him.
She was with her husband while me and Nate looked at each other.
"I don't know why I'm doing this, I'm gonna get screamed at but."
I kissed him, and I smiled against each peck that left.
He laughed, and kissed me again.
I looked over, and Chuck was staring.
He was coming over.
"Chuck." I said, he looked at Nate.
"Really? Really?" He screamed. I touched him.
"Chuck. Not now it's not what you think!" I said. He looked at me.
"I think I know what I saw dammit." He said.
"I told you I had to help Nate with a situation." I said.
He looked at me.
"And the situation is kissing him?" He asked.
"Listen Chuck, yes. It is, I got into this affair with this older woman. And she ended it but I need her money, and.." He said. I looked a Chuck a smile formed across his face.
"So you're like a prostitute." He chuckled.
"No, I mean yes, it doesn't mean anything its just that I need to make her jealous so I can get money. So I'm with Addie." He said. Chuck looked at him.
"Get yourself out of this mess Nate." He said. I kissed his cheek, he walked away.
I looked at Nate and smiled.
After the white party, I went over to Chucks place, I walked upstairs. Stripped, and got into bed with him. I put my body on him, and he turned.
"Derota." He moaned. I scuttled out of bed, and grabbed a robe. The light turned on and Vanya was siting there.
"CHUCK! CHUCK!" I screamed.
He ran in and grabbed me.
"Babe wrong room." He chuckled.
I looked at him, and put my head on his chest. His hand on my head. We walked to his room and sat.
"Oh poor A." He said I unwrapped the robe, laying out for him.

Summer lovin' had me a blast summer lovin happened so fast. For Nate Archibald and Adelaide Percy their romance started heating up at this years annual white party, but it was all a ruse turned out. Blair's new beau, is a lord. And the lords mother is Nate's new cougar. As at the white party A & N caught locking lips as Chuck Bass comes swarming in. And realizes, something tells me theres gonna be a lot of reassuring to do.
But remember Bass, they are gonna be across the hall. What happens at Columbia. Stays at Columbia.
Watch your girl, or your best friend. You never know who may backstab you.
You know you love me
XoXo-
Gossip Girl.