Chapter five- Rompin' around the Christmas Tree

Well snow falls, and what does that mean? Winter time in New York. The ground is frozen, but where's the snow? All Blair wants is for her Christmas party to be a success and a white Christmas. And it looks like Chuck realizes the love of his life used to be a Ho Ho Ho, at the Harvard seminar, when all the frat boys come hug his sweet Addie.
Better get it soon Chuck, or your gonna have someone else's nuts roasting on an open fire.
You know you love me
XoXo- Gossip Girl

Blair sat beside me at the seminar, Chuck right by me, his arm over my seat.
"And now we have Sebastian Marks, a Yale Alumni of 2007." Headmistress Queller said.
I gasped and Blair touched my arm. "Oh my god, oh my sweet god." I said, my hand covering my mouth. Blair leaned over to me.
"Is that..who I think it is?" She asked, I nodded and shook my head.
"Oh my god he graduated?!" She asked. I nodded. Blair laughed. Chuck leaned over.
"Who is that guy, and why are you acting like this?" Chuck asked.
I looked at Chuck. And patted his hand. "I'll tell you later hon." I said, looking at Blair.
"Tell him now, so if he walks up to you." She said.
"Blair!" I said through my teeth.
"Adelaide!" She mocked.
"Tell me." Chuck breathed in my ear.
"He's the guy, I gave my virginity too." I said, Chuck looked at me, and laughed at looked at Sebastian, he was tall, and handsome, dark rugged hair, a tiny beard that accented his jaw line, his cheekbones high and prompt, and when he spoke it was as if everyone in the room wanted to hear the deep, buttery voice. So of course that night with a the Frat I would pick him. And his green, eyes jus-
"I thought you gave it to Carter?" He asked. "Well...he wasn't my first.."

"And neither were you." Blair retorted towards Chuck.
"Not everybody has the pleasure of doing so." He backed. I slapped his chest. And whispered in his ear. "Do not bring this up, shut up and don't say anything else about it to her-" I looked at him smirking at me. "You understand shut up." I whispered, he nodded and kissed my temple.
"Of course." He mumbled into my ear.
I looked at Blair. "Sorry." I said.
Her eyes were squinting at Chuck,
and she grabbed my hand.

After the seminar, I was grabbing my plaid pea coat and putting on my scarf Chuck's hand on the small of my back, I felt a poke of my shoulder, and I turned around to green eyes peering at me.
"Sebastian.." I said, Chuck turned and placed his hand out.

"Chuck Bass. Her boyfriend.." He said, I nodded. Sebastian laughed and took his hands.
"You caught yourself a good one Chuck, she's a remarkable girl." He said. Chucks hand then went into and arm around my waist. He pulled me protectively to himself.
I looked at Sebastian.
"Why did they choose polo boy to be the speaker at this years seminar?" I asked. He smiled that straight pearly white smile.

"Well..I told the chairmen of the alumni association of the school I dated the valedictorian of the 2009 senior class of Constance's, and she volunteered me to speak, and so I did, you're a big name to the Ivy League or at least your mother , and father are."
He said. I laughed. "Okay Sebastian.." I said. I removed Chuck's arm as he looked at me, and I grabbed his hand. "It was nice seeing you again." I said. "But, I have plans at Blair's and I can't really miss it. it was great to see you." He pulled on for a hug, but I shook his hand. And Chuck looked at him with a smirk and a proud look.
I put on my scarf and walked out, Chuck stopped me, and turned me.
"Why didn't you hug him?" He asked.
"
It wouldn't feel right you're the only guy, that I want to feel my body." I said, he looked at me and kissed me nose.
"And I the pleasure of doing it." He said. I slapped his arm playfully, let's go get a drink.
"I thought you had to go to Blair's?" He asked while we got into the limo.

"I lied? Can't sweet, good Adelaide Percy lie?" I said holding his famous scarf. He half smiled and looked at me.

"I'm changing you Addie, you're becoming a bad girl." He said. I kissed him and but his bottom lip.