Chapter twentyfour- Welcome to Columbia, Ivy league, and out of Nate's league.

I woke up, put on blue jeans, a low-cut white peasant button down, with a white, and navy blue striped blazer. With knee high black boots, my hair down.

I walked out of my room with my black back, grabbing a muffin and eating it while I got on the elevator, it dinged as I walked out, the doorman lifted his hat I waved, and I walked down the steps to Nate beside his limo. I smiled at him.
"Hey Nate." I said, hugging him.
"Hey Lay." He smiled, as we got in the limo.
We talked about a lot of stuff in the limo mostly Blair and her plots to take down Jenny, or Vanessa. Chuck, and his hotel, and his secret bar.
We got out at the university, I had my arm around Nate's smiling. Paparazzi came and took photos of us, as I hid my face and Nate put his up too blocking.
We entered the gates and walked around looking at the job fairs, and I smiled. We left the tour guide and started to go into the dormitory, and Nate saw this college girl, with short brown hair, wearing black skinny jeans, moccasin loafers, and a yellow turtleneck. I smiled, and pushed him.
"Go and talk to her." I said. He looked at me, and looked at our hands holding. I removed them, and smiled.
"She thinks were probably dating." He whispered.
"Were not, just tell her I'm your best friend." I laughed. He shrugged.
He walked over, and shook her hand. They started talking, and she pointed at me. I smiled, And I went over to the group from
Our school that came.

Someone grabbed me and started walking with me.
"We are not going here." Nate said, I looked at him. I turned and grabbed his arms.
"What the hell, Nate why." I asked. He looked at me and laughed.
"She, swallowed." He said.
I put a hand over my mouth.
"Not that! She swallowed she choked when we were about to." He said.
I looked at him.
"So, what? What did she say." I chuckled.
"That I was out of her league." He said, I grabbed his hand, my body on his laughed his hands on my hips.
"Oh my god! Oh my god!" I laughed, I turned and put my arm on his.

"Oh my god." He said, I looked at him.
"What's the matter." I smiled.
"Gossip girl." He said, I looked at him reading.
"Read it!" I screamed.
"Okay. Here comes-"

Hello upper east siders,
It's the Columbia college run day. With our very own; Nate Archibald, and Adelaide Percy arm in arm while walking around the Job Fair.
With love in the air for Chuck Bass, and Adelaide will it be polluted soon, as we see our own Addie snaked around her beloved best friend Nate, smiling up at him.
Better beware Blair.
Adelaide tries to take everything from you, but now Nate?
Watch your back, and heart.
XoXo- Gossip Girl

I looked at Nate, and put my hand on my mouth.
"Blair knows how we feel about each other how were always touchy, did she text you?" I asked.
He nodded, and looked up.
"Adelaide is going down." He said.
I looked at him, and rolled my eyes.
"She believes gossip girl over you?" I asked. He shrugged.
"Every since that Serena thing she doesn't fully trust me at all."
"Yeah because you had sex with her best friend, and you've had her other best friend in your arms, In public. I don't blame her for being mad." I said.
Nate laughed.
"But it's Blair A." He said, and I looked at him. As my phone went off.
We have to talk. -Chuck
I texted him back.
There's nothing to explain.
Xo- A
a few minutes he replied.
No, meet me when you get back in manhattan, at cognac. -Chuck
I looked at Nate.
"He wants to meet up." I said. Nate shook his head.
"All we did was just laugh." I laughed. Nate shrugged.
I told his driver to stop in front of Cognac, and walked out. I walked in to Chuck at the bar, and he called over the waiter and we went to a table.
Cognac was a beautiful family restaurant, good for date night. Not for bringing children, the walls were brown, or white but the lighting was dim, but with the lights on the pillars, and arcs that set up on every room, and candlelight in the middle of each table.
I sat, and Chuck looked up at me angry, and defiled.
"What the hell is that photo on gossip girl you and Nate?" He tongue slithered.
I looked at him.
"It's a misunderstanding, nothing happened. We were laughing because the girl Nate tried to talk to was scared because he was out of her league." I said.
Chuck laughed.
"Nate? Cheating on Blair?" He laughed.
"No, he just wanted a..." I said, my wine came and I looked at Chuck.
"Me and Nate are not involve in any intimate relationship. We are just friends."
He looked at me.
"I believe you, " he said.
I smiled leaned over the table and kissed him.
"I'm in love with you always have." I said.
Everything smoothed over, Blair and I talked.
And the only stress I had was about my valedictorian speech that was gonna happen tomorrow evening.
And then I'll be free.