Part II: chapter 36- The Bass Files

*Adelaides pov*

I sat in the salon chair not fully aware what was happening, I was becoming a subtle blonde, before leaving to Paris to get away from the scandal, my motherhood, and my marriage. I needed a break.
Serena walked in as they were blowing it out and curling it, she looked at me.
"OH my god! Adelaide, you look like a bombshell!" She said I stood, and paid her. I walked out and looked at Serena.
"I'm gonna give Henry to lily for the summer, I need some time alone." I said, Serena looked at me.
"Are you not going to Monte Carlo with Chuck?" She asked.
"We're not talking, or I'm not talking to him." I said, getting my cap on.
"Listen Adelaide, Chuck made one mistake." She said, looking at me. I walked with my baseball cap low.
"He's cheated before." I grumbled.
"Adelaide Lucille Bass, he's your husband, he's the father of your child!" She grabbed my arm, and I pushed away.
"He made a vow Adelaide, in front of me, in front of the world, in front of God and he goes against it he broke his vows." I said, she looked at me, and sighed.
"What are you gonna do?" Serena asked. I shook my head.
"I don't know." I moaned, I walked into the empire and smiled at Vayna.
"Mrs Bass." He nodded.
"Are you gonna divorce him?" Serena looked at me. I turned and looked at her, and I grabbed her arm.
"No." I said, I kissed her goodbye and went up to the room, I looked at Chuck with our son on the ground, Henry was sitting up banging a ball on the ground. Chuck looked at me, and looked back at Henry and looked back.
"You're blonde." He smirked.
I put my purse on the chest, and walked into our bedroom. I grabbed the luggage out of our closet and started packing, I went across the room, and he got up following me.
"What's going on?" He laughed. Behind my back was a yellow envelope, divorce papers. Not signed, just blank. To scare him.
I handed it to him, and his face went into a scarce.
"I'm giving us until the end of the week, if we don't accomplish anything we're getting a divorce Chuck." I said. He looked at me.
"A week? You're really gonna separate Henry? You're really gonna make him live in two households until he's 18! Our son Addie?!" He screamed at me.
I looked at him.
"Why are you screaming at me?! You're the one who slept with Jenny Humphrey!" I screamed, as the elevator rung. Nate came out, and smiled at me.
"Lay, Chuck.." He said.
"Nathaniel what are you doing here ?" Chuck asked.
"I need both of you. Now." He said.

I grabbed Henry, and walked out with Chuck behind us, we entered Rufus' and Lily's, and I looked at Henry, and then at Chuck.
"Your daddy is scaring me right now." I chuckled and kissed his cheek, and Chuck rolled his eyes.
"Hey." Rufus said, Nate stood by me and Jenny Humphrey came out.
"What is this whore doing here." I asked, I moved to Chuck and he grabbed my waist.
"I thought I told you to get out?" I said. She looked at me.
"As much as I want to hate you Adelaide, I can't all you've ever done is been nice to me. And, I slept with your husband and destroyed your family. I heard you two won't talk, and youre going away for the entire summer away from Chuck, and Henry. You cannot do that Adelaide you have a family, this isn't high school where Chuck cheated, and you went away for a week and came back. You have a baby, who's depends on you every single minute on your love and affection, and a husband who loves you so much he let his guard down and married you. He went away from all the gambling, and drinking, so he can be with you. To have the life you deserve, to have him in sickness, and in health. and when he commits adultery, drunk. Not knowing what he was doing Adelaide he was drunk it wasn't like he wanted to had sex with me." She said, I looked at Henry then at Chuck.
"Are you serious?" I asked him, he nodded.
"I was so drunk Addie, I promise." He said. I paced his eyes, and squeezed Henry.
"I want our family to be happy again Chuck, but it still doesn't erase the fact that...that happened I would never forget it. But, I forgive you. And I love you." I said.
He smiled, and nodded. "I love you Adelaide Bass." He kissed me with a smile.
I still don't trust him.
I mean throughout marriage you're suppose to trust your spouse with anything, Chuck has seen me through my darkest days and my happiest nights.
But throughout all his cheating, and him keeping me happy.
I loved Chuck Bass with every fiber of my being.
And this little boy in my arms was a proof of how much I loved him. How much we loved each other despite...

That night, Chuck and I had sex, the first time in a couple of months.
I was on the headboard with my leg up my body close to him, as he slowly stroked in me, and he came in me. He looked down as he saw it running down my inner thigh. And I kissed him. He wanted another child, and I was willing to give it to him.

In the morning I saw Nate and overheard the conversation, he heard that we had sex, and I walked out in a silk pajama shirt, I sat by Chuck, and looked at Nate.
"You two are okay again?" He asked, I looked at Chuck and kissed his cheek.
"Its starting to become normal again." I said.
"You two married each other because life with you two are never boring." Nate said. I stood, and I smiled.
"I'll see you at the red ball tonight?" I asked. Nate nodded, and I squirmed over to Chuck.
"Who's your date?" I laughed, my body over Chuck Chuck looking at me when my face came inches to his. I smiled, and he smirked at me.
He leaned in my ear.
"I want to fuck you right now." I whispered, he chuckled, and Nate looked at me.
"Blair.." He said, I smiled, and he looked at me.
"You're not serious?" Chuck laughed. I looked at him.
"What you want Blair too?" I stood, and looked at him and Nate looked at me.
"He meant that he cant believe I'm taking her Addie." Nate replied, and I looked at Nate, and I put my black thigh high boots on.
"I'm going away to think." I said, Nate looked at me.
"It's below freezing Lay, you can't go outside looking like that!" Chuck said, I grabbed my coat.
"I do what I want. Goodbye." I said, grabbing my keys and phone and walked to the elevator Nate ran after me.
"Please, he doesn't want Blair Addie he wants you, that's all he's ever wanted."
I grabbed Nate's collar and looked at him.
"I want you." I said. He looked at me, and the elevator closes and I kissed him, and he grabbed my thighs running me to the wall, I pressed the stop and we made out he looked down I wasn't wearing underwear, and I started unbuttoning his pants.
"We never had sex before." I said, I smiled at him.
He looked at me and stopped.
"Your married to my best friend lay, as much as it is possible you're beautiful, and wearing no panties, and you're the love of my life but you married Chuck. We're no longer a good idea." He said, I looked at him and bit my lip.
"I'm 2 months pregnant." I said. He gasped and smiled.
"That's great lay!" He said, I laughed.
"Chuck knows but, he keeps having sex with me so."
"Do you love him Adelaide?" Nate said.
I nodded.
"I love him more than I love myself."

We got out, and he walked me to the town car.
At the red party, I wore a red cutout long draped gown, Chuck and I were going to announce the pregnancy tonight, he stood by me, as my rock. We were in Nate's family house upstate. We walked to the front and Nate held the glasses.

"I'm most thankful for my for my friends, especially since Adelaide Bass, and Chuck Bass their expecting their second child this coming May!" He said, Lily hugged me as Serena and Blair clapped.
The party was over and I was in the town car alone with Nate.
"How you feeling?" I asked.
That's the last thing I remember before Nate screaming as we ran full on into a tree.