Part IV: chapter 47-The wedding.

I saw orange light shimmer behind my eyelids as I woke up, I shimmied out of bed.
I walked into my room, with Blair, and Serena sitting in chairs waiting for me to get up.
As I walked in I saw on the other side of the door was Chuck.
Chuck in utter despair crying.
I looked at them as they backed out. He looked up at me and fell.
"Please, please don't marry him." He begged.
"I'm sorry Chuck. Get up." He stood as I held his hands.
"You did this to yourself you knew that all the situations you were gonna do had consequences." I said, he saw in my silk robe the outline of my belly.
"You're pregnant?" He asked. I nodded.
"Whose is it?" He retorted.
"Louis?" I said. He shook his head.
"We had sex.."
"7 months ago." I told him. He nodded and I slowly shook my head no.
"I'm 2 months pregnant." I said, he shook his head.
"It can't be mine?" He cried.
"Chuck, you shouldn't have done."
"You shouldn't marry him." He said. He grabbed my hand as I felt my grip tighten.
"Baby." My mouth sounded. He looked at me, his eyes were glassy.
"You know what he did to Blair, what makes you think he won't do it to you?" He retorted. I let go " I have to go." I said and walked out.

As I walked down the hallway my chest cringed, as I felt my eyes water all the pain Chuck has caused me wouldn't do any damage to me because I love him. I love that man with all my being he was my one true love. As I opened the door I saw Louis mom standing there.
"You do anything to embarrass my son, I will ruin you." She said looking at my tears knowing I just saw Chuck.
"I won't." I said, I looked at Blair and Serena standing in bridesmaid dressing waiting for me to step into the gown.
It was princess gown long train, lacy to the hands, my veil came over my eyes.
I was a brunette Diana.
I walked out. As my father and step father held my arms. My fathers hand on mine, I looked at Nate sitting beside Lily and Rufus.
I made my way to Louis as his hand reached mine I shuttered, he looked me and he looked at Blair.
I looked up at him and shook it off, I smiled as my cheeks shook.
I stood. As the grey sky came in closure with the church, thunder rumbled.
"If anyone here today objects to this matrimony speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest said.
BOOM
I looked as the thunder came louder from the boom of the church doors opening. Chuck came in.
"I object." I pulled my veil up over my face. He stood there with his hand out, everyone stood quiet. As I looked at Louis and back at Chuck.
I pulled up the hem of my dress and ran down the steps as his arm was out and his hand was open I grabbed it as we ran down the aisle as the whole congregation clapped.
We ran until we hit Times Square. I stood in a soaked wedding gown as he held me kissing me.
I cried.
"I'm so so sorry baby." I said.
"Adelaide Lucille Bass you will always me mine." He said. The thunder rumbled as everyone ran with umbrellas in the grey sky, while me and Chuck staying in each other's arms on the sidewalk.