Olo'eyktan, Tsahik.

I make my way into the mauri pod, after jake, Lo'ak and Neteyam. Jakes is proabably gonna whoop them or something but the throbbing in my head is muffling the conversation but I know they're talking about what happened with Kiri and me. Lo'ak explained that Aonung was picking on Kiri and also hurting me, I had a feeling that jake new they were right for doing what they did but since were in "their" village and he's the chiefs son, he made the go apologize, he then stopped Neteyam.

"Hey. So what'd the other guys look like." Jake asked him, curiously.

"Worse." Neteyam said.

"That's good." Dad replied nodding his head.

"A lot worse." Brother said smiling up at dad.

"Get outta here." Dad told him, ears moving, turning his head slightly as if to look away. Oh My Ewya, that was so cute. They're so silly. I find forest Na'vi adorable because they remind me of The Common House Cat, that I found when researching the type of animals on earth. They're just so similar by they're eyes, ears and especially tails. Not only that but that little moment together between them, father and son, is was just so...arghhhhh, my heart can't handle it.

Anyway, there's something I have to do. Jake is basically letting Aonung walk all over us even though he knows it's wrong, so I'll just have to fix it and no, I'm not gonna fight him. I'm going to go to the Olo'eyktan and Tsahik to fix this problem, hopefully they'll here me out. Also, I want the Tsahik to heal me cause it hurts way too much.

     There's one problem though, getting to their mauri pod ,which means I have to walk through the village. Well there's not that many people near my area, so maybe I can get through without being noticed. Ok, you can do this Y/n.

     I step out and take a look around before walking, alright I think I'm good, there's no one so far. I continue on my path until I hear some murmuring and hide behind a tree. It's a few Na'vi warriors, I wait for them to walk by until I countinue. Gladly I make it but now I have to build up the confidence to talk to Ronal and Tonowari.

     They're both just crafting some things and laughing about something. I see Ronal smile...so beautiful and Tonowari is so handsome, their THAT couple. Shit, I'm being compelled by their looks. Snap out of it, remember what we came here to do Y/n. I walk up and address them.

     "Olo'eyktan, Tsahik." I say greeting them, putting my finger to my forehead, bringing them down. They look up but once they see me, they get up abruptly. Ronal hisses at me but Tonowari puts his hand up as if to hold her back. Then he speaks.

     "What is your reason for being here?" He asks calmly.

    "I've come here to speak about your son." I say in a sigh. They exchange glances to each other before gesturing for me to continue, thank god.

     "I know that he's your son and this is your village but please tell him to stop picking on Kiri and the rest of siblings, I don't appreciate that you call them freaks, they're true Na'vi." I tell them. Tonowari looks at his mate and then back at me, about to speak but the Tsahik beats him to it.

     "And why are they so important to you, your a demon after all." She says sharply. I look at her, then at my feet contemplating if I should tell them or not that I'm their sister. Eh why not.

     "I care so much because...I'm their sister, the oldest sibling in fact." I say, looking back up. Their shocked but don't say anything. Although I'm starting to feel a little lightheaded.

     "So please tell your son to back off, I don't care what you do or say to me just leave my family alone, if anything I'm the freak not them. I mean I was born from Na'vi. Please and thank you, I'll be leaving nowww~." I say but I get a bit dizzy and then everything goes black, last thing I hear is Ronal and Tonorwari gasp.