Sky People

I was currently in the forest hiding in up in the trees, why? You may ask. Well that's because I'm keeping an eye on Tuk, Kiri, Spider and especially Lo'ak. They don't know I'm watching them and neither does anybody else. I have to make sure that Lo'ak doesn't do anything stupid that put him a no everyone else in harm especially since they have Tuk with them.

    As I was watching them, I got this strange feeling that something bad was about to happen as they started heading back. They then found footprints of potential Avatars that weren't ours. Trusting that feeling I had right now I move up ahead of them from above to see if I find anyone, which I did. Shortly after so did my siblings. I saw that spider and Lo'ak start to head closer which I slapped my face at their stupidity.

    I then hear Lo'ak on the com talking to dad about this and after Jake gets their location, they start heading back quickly. But then suddenly one of the Avatars appear from behind a plant grabbing Tuk along with the rest of my siblings. I immediately get a hold of the gun I have with me just in case and start to head down the trees and branches without causing too much noise. One of the Avatars start taking to Lo'ak asking him to show his fingers but Lo'ak flips him off and starts to speak Na'vi but the Avatar also starts speaking it too. Lo'ak then hisses at him which pisses the Avatar off, he then grabs his knife and holds it up.

     I thought he was about to slit his throat but then he goes to kiri who was shouting but then spider stops him. I finally get close to ground level hiding behind a tree waiting for the right moment and for Neteyam, mom and dad to get here to have some backup.

    I then hear the wings of Ikran flapping leering me know that their here.

Moment's Later

    Everything happened so fast, mom made the first contact, shooting one of the Avatars right through the head, unleashing hell. They started shooting at her but then my siblings created distractions most of them getting an escape. Allowing mom to shoot more of the Avatars or for these ones, Sky People. Then I see that a guy is coming over about to shoot mom but Neteyam kills him but that alerts another one and he pulls about a big gun about to shoot him but dad quickly grabs him out of the way. Nows my chance to do something, I aim at the first guy, setting my target and shoot him right in the head and then the second guy I shoot him in the head but straight through the eye.

    After that and see that all of my siblings have escaped I start heading out myself, I then hear a helicopter and turn back to see the avatars heading up with...spider. Should I be worried?, nah he'll be fine. After they leave I go to see my family.

    I hear my mom and dad asking if all of my siblings are alright and kiri starts to cry about the fact that they took spider. I jump down from a branch landing with a thud.

"Are you guys alright!" I say to all of them.

"Y/n your here too!" Neteyam says.

"Yes I was keeping an eye on the others" I say.

"Thank Ewya your all okay." I say looking at all of them. The rest of them ask if I was fine and we're a little shocked I was here too but we all made it home.