A Year later

It's a year later, since the sky people returned and they had come back stronger. The day they got here, they burned the forest, killing the animals and some Na'vi as well. The sky people had also brought new technology, so they were able to create new buildings fast and even this train system thing. So my family, the village and the scientists had to relocate and move somewhere up in the Hallelujah Mountains. Because of all that's happened I was now spending a bit more time with my family since we had to group together.

Currently, mom, dad as well as my brothers and some other Na'vi warriors are about to ambush the train system. Me, I'm in the lab, checking on the people that come back from their avatar bodies. Suddenly I hear some Na'vi making a return call, that tells me that the war party is back. I go outside and see my dad, mom, and brothers land their Ikrans. I then hear Jake yelling at Lo'ak, I quickly make my way over there to make sure they aren't seriously injured.

"You guys are spotters, you spot bogies and call them in!, FROM A DISTANCE, does any of this sound familiar?,GET HERE! Jesus, I let you two geniuses fly a mission and you disobeyed direct orders?" My dad, Jake, scolds at Neteyam and Loak before he turns to kiri who's examining Neteyam.

"Kiri can you go and help your grandmother with the wounded, please" my dad asks.

"My brother is wounded" Kiri spits back.

"Babygirl please!, Tuk go with her, GO!" Dad says and pleads at the same time. Kiri rolls her eyes and sighs but complies and goes to grandma.

"Sir, I take full responsibility" Neteyam says.

"Yeah you do, that's right cause your the older brother, you gotta act like it"dad scolds Neteyam, I mean wow, first of all it was loak's fault.

"Ma Jake, your son is actually bleeding" Mom suddenly says.

"Mother, it's fine" Neteyam says back reassuring.

"Just go and get patched up, go on dismissed" dad says after looking Neteyam up and down. Neteyam and Neytiri walk off but not without the death glare that Neytiri sent to Jake.

"You do understand that you almost got your brother killed?" Dad asks Loak.

"Yes sir" Loak responds quickly.

"Your grounded, no flying for a month, now see to the Ikran, All of them." Dad tells Loak.

"Yes sir" Loak says.

"And get that crap off your face"Dad says, now walking away. After he walks away I go up to lo'ak.

"Lo'ak, are you okay, I heard about what happened" I ask going up to him.

"Yes, I'm fine" Lo'ak says with a tired expression.

"Good...What the fuck were you thinking!, You have to stop beging a fucking skxawng!, Neteyam keeps taking the blame for you and he can't do that forever, you have to get your shit together." I say flicking in forehead. He grumbles but knows I'm right and says he'll go apologize to Neteyam later. I smile and check his body for any serious wounds which he doesn't have gladly. I pat the top of his head, which I have to extend my arm up to do, and then leave to go see how Neteyams doing.

I enter the tent and see grandma and kiri bickering to her that Yalna Bark is better cause the other one stings a lot. I let a small laugh at that and the way kiri told Lo'ak to move because he was in the way.

"Teyam, you good, I heard about what happened and what dad said." I kneeling down next to Neteyam.

"Yeah, I'm ok...but could we go to our spot today." He asks shyly whispering it in my ear, it must be one of those days.