DEMON!

Ronal and Tonowari give jake a questioning look. My dad sighs and then calls for me turning his head to the Ikrans making everyone turn their attention in my direction.

     "Y/n, you can come out now" My dad says. I slowly make my way out from under the wing of Neteyam's Ikran. My body is shaking as I take off the cloak I'm wearing to conceal my self. The reef Na'vi gasp and hiss.

     "DEMON!" They all yell, the people holding the spears which I assume are the warriors quickly make their way to me and point their spears at me, about five of them surround me. I put my hands up as they do this, now standing still waiting for what's going to happen next, then Ronal speaks.

     "You dare ask for Uturu! while having a demon with you! A Sky Person!" She says.

    "Please! give her a chance, I swear on Ewya that she is harmless, she won't cause any trouble or be of any danger to anyone here. Just please give her a chance, she's very important to us." Jake pleads with desperation. Ronal is pissed but huffs and starts walking over to me which catches me off guard. She pushes passed the warriors, signaling them to put down their weapons, they do so as she comes up right in front of me. I have to crank my neck all the way up to look at her cause the top of my head is around her waist area.

     She walks around me, touching my arms feeling them, then my hair, it's like hers so she has a bit of a surprised face when she touches it, she see's that I don't have a tail so she feels my legs specifically my thighs, squeezing them which makes me blush. Then she touches my clothes, my shirt and my shorts but she was also touching my waist and hips. Probably because I was on the thicker side which is the exact opposite for Na'vi, who are muscular and/or lean. Lastly she touches my face, her hands the size of my entire head.

    "You have no tail, but at least your arms are not thin, you've got strong legs so you may do better in the water but you are small and your strength amounts to that of a child." Ronal says, I flinch at the sound of her voice.

     "How old are you?" She asks.

     "I'm 18 years old." I reply quickly. She pauses for a split second. but composes her self.

     "mmm, so you've reached adulthood." She says before walking away. The warriors also back off too. Ronal goes back over to Tonowari and they exchange looks before making their decision. Tonowari speaks.

     "Toruk Makto and his family will stay with us. Treat them as our brothers and sisters. Now, they do not know the sea. So they will be like babies, taking their first breath. teach them our ways so they do not suffer the shame of being useless." Tonowari says to everyone, jake has everyone say thank you. "My son, Aonung, our daughter, Tsireya, will show your children what to do." he adds on. His son complains but said it was decided.

     "As for your, human, she'll learn our ways as well but she must have someone with her at all times." He says lastly looking at me, I bow my head in respect.

     "Come. I will show you our village." Tsireya says to us, I sigh in relief as the tension died down as well as the crowd. I managed not to get killed.